Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #46
[KFC]-ScharK
KFC ftw

[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road
People are to negative to people's lifestyles when they don't understand what they even experience.

Being high, I notice things I wouldn't of noticed sober all the time. The forgetting stuff is bs and can't ruin a GTA IV experience. People aren't toking up because they won't get a good enough experience on 4/29 they'll do it just for the enjoyment of smoking, relaxing, and sitting back playing their favorite game. Seems like the perfect combo. You come home stressed from school or work and your mind isn't set on playing GTA IV maybe and they feel like it would be a nice way to relax with their next fav. game.

People need to be not so negative towards peoples lifestyles, but drinking is never ever looked down upon from what I've seen on here.

www.KFCGang.net
[KFC]-ScharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #47
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Drinking is only not looked down upon because it has been in our lifestyles for such a long time. If alcohol was introduced now it would be made illegal instantly, I assure you of that. Stil, I have nothing wrong with people getting baked. Don't have access to that sort of shit myself.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #48
Ve3tro 021
VI ATG

Ve3tro 021 is an unknown quantity at this point
Probally have some drink.

Ve3tro 021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #49
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
The question basicly should be, do you smoke weed? cos i cant imagine anyone who does wont think about jamming gta IV in for a mosh during a gd session.

btw call of duty 4 online + weed = u gona get raped
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #50
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill plus matic View Post
its like some people have never left the house and done something out of the ordinary.
were you high whilst creating your signiture??? you do realise it says grand theft auto 6 haha
Old 04-15-2008   #51
Pablo Escarecrow Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-reS View Post
GTA doesn't need to be enhanced with weed.
tbh

I probably wont be high when I play GTA IV.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escarecrow Jr. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #52
cjsbarber

cjsbarber can only hope to improve
lol @ the clean cut church boys that come in this thread acting like smoking weed is the end of the world

FUCK OFF

your boring cunts who will probably play GTA 4 under the supervision of your parents and finish playing at about 10pm for milk and cookies.

Last edited by cjsbarber; 04-15-2008 at 10:05 AM..
cjsbarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #53
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Dont do drugs, kids
Old 04-15-2008   #54
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
I like to drink, and even smoke a little hash now and then if a friend offers, but it's just that. i don't think being intoxicated is fun when you're just sitting there gaming by yourself.

GTA IV in itself will feature euphoria enough for me. (pun intended) : P
________
Mercedes-Benz C216

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:54 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #55
MrXakaRebel
Mr.X aka The Rebel

MrXakaRebel is on a distinguished roadMrXakaRebel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar Jr. View Post
tbh

I probably wont be high when I play GTA IV.
i dont NEED to be high when i do things to enjoy them... especially not video games and since GTA IV is gonna be amazing im sure I wont NEED it to enjoy that either... but being high while playing will definitely make things that much more fun... why cant you people just accept that
MrXakaRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #56
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
yeh man defitnately, im going to play it at home first then take it my girl freinds house get some mates round and get smashed playing online... yeh man april 29th = baked
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #57
Pablo Escarecrow Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escarecrow Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXakaRebel View Post
i dont NEED to be high when i do things to enjoy them... especially not video games and since GTA IV is gonna be amazing im sure I wont NEED it to enjoy that either... but being high while playing will definitely make things that much more fun... why cant you people just accept that
Uuh, dude. I smoke weed myself, I'm not against it. I don't care what you wanna do and I don't think you need my acceptence.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escarecrow Jr. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #58
MrXakaRebel
Mr.X aka The Rebel

MrXakaRebel is on a distinguished roadMrXakaRebel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar Jr. View Post
Uuh, dude. I smoke weed myself, I'm not against it. I don't care what you wanna do and I don't think you need my acceptence.
i just didnt feel like goin back to find the other guys quote, so i took it from urs
MrXakaRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #59
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
tbh i tend to be a bit shit at video games when im intoxicated, so do others i know.
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #60
DanWer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
GTA is just as addicting as weed and much less harmful!

... at least during the process of playing the game.
Except weed isn't addicting at all. Good one ;P

I won't do it at first, but I'm bound to prob get stoned and play GTA IV eventually.