Old 04-15-2008   #1
Jimm_Starr

Jimm_Starr can only hope to improve
Exclamation Money Display

if this has been disscussed feel free to close it but.....in the HUD thread someone asked where is the money displayed and i think i got the answer:

click here to see image

if you look closley the number 457 and 17are two differnt colors.. one white one gray...i know someone disscussed it was rounds/clips....but 457 rounds in a pistol? he's holding 17 clips? or even 17 rounds? (unless 16 bullets or one in the head, but i doubt it) and holding 457 clips? whao makes no sense..... so i think money is the white numbers and gray is the ammo......

feel free to drop knowledge as well.....
Jimm_Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Don't forget that these review guys probably had a DEV and could get whatever ammunition/guns etc..., so the bullets/clips might just be right.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #3
pacCinHECKLER&K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimm_Starr View Post
if this has been disscussed feel free to close it but.....in the HUD thread someone asked where is the money displayed and i think i got the answer:

click here to see image

if you look closley the number 457 and 17are two differnt colors.. one white one gray...i know someone disscussed it was rounds/clips....but 457 rounds in a pistol? he's holding 17 clips? or even 17 rounds? (unless 16 bullets or one in the head, but i doubt it) and holding 457 clips? whao makes no sense..... so i think money is the white numbers and gray is the ammo......

feel free to drop knowledge as well.....

I think the 457 stands for the total amount of bullets and not clips, you divide that into how many clips that can amount to and I think you'll come out with a realistic number of clips. Im not sure but i think money will be displayed in another fashion, such as actually going to chec your account at atm's and ect.

@ nemesis> I think it jus may be right

Last edited by pacCinHECKLER&K; 04-15-2008 at 02:38 AM..
Old 04-15-2008   #4
bonesmccoy
Sabotage

bonesmccoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Those numbers in the top right are total bullets/slugs on person on the left, bullets in clip/chamber on the right.

I noticed the lack of money counter. I like it.
bonesmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #5
Jimm_Starr

Jimm_Starr can only hope to improve
but 457 in a pistol? thats impossible.....
Jimm_Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #6
pacCinHECKLER&K

Nah, jus the amount of ammo you have total. Each time you reload you'll see a set of 17 dissapear from that given amount of ammoIm guessing the same like that for all other weapons like the Shotgun screen in the Review. It may hold the max amount of 6 shells at a time, and the total amount of shells(ammo you've accumulated) you have decreases everytime you reload by 6.

Last edited by pacCinHECKLER&K; 04-15-2008 at 03:15 AM..
Old 04-15-2008   #7
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
Learning numbers with GTA.
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #8
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
makes sense, especially the '17' is the same color as the gun logo
Old 04-15-2008   #9
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
457 is number of bullets remaining, and 17 already loaded into the weapon. Therefore; 457÷17=26 clips and 8 bullets left.

I would imagine money would be in your phone HUD. Unless it only appears when you gain/spend/lose some, just like the Wanted stars.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #10
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
it doesnt have to be a realistic amount! its GTA you can have up to 9999 bullets
Old 04-15-2008   #11
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback209 View Post
Learning numbers with GTA.
lmao

its the amount of total ammo vs. amount in clip
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #12
JoshJG
Newbie Member

JoshJG is an unknown quantity at this point
It looks good not being on the screen, maybe theres a quick statistics option where you can view your cash, just as you would do so in real life going to the bank and checking how much you have in. New HUD looks cool
JoshJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #13
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
they have actually confermed that you can get cash from ATM's now so maybe thats how you check your cash, but Jimm Starr im sorry but you got this whole thread wrong haha