Old 04-06-2008   #1
LoweJR2007
Newbie Member

LoweJR2007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Fan Site Rivalries?

This is the only GTA Forum I read other than an occasional peek at Xbox.com, so I don't know if there is any venom between fan sites. But if there was , am I the only one who thinks that the Multiplayer matches could be like the official proving ground? Just Imagine...You signing in on another forum, and saying "I challenge you to a duel. (Slap, Slap!) Sincerely GTA Gaming!"

I mean when the game comes out I hope that the people on this forum don't have too many rival/feuding gangs/teams, but just think if we had gangs with direct affiliation to this site, and we kept wars going on with other sites. It would be the ultimate show of superiority. The Leaderboards in the social club, or wherever else would be the ultimate trophy.

Just a thought. What's your feedback? Also how many gangs do we have formed here already. I haven't gotten initiated into one yet.
Old 04-06-2008   #2
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Nice topic
I have my own gang "the Ching Mafia" as far as i know thats the only gang that is really related to this site, there is also quite a few enemy gangs on other forums (lets say no names) bohan crook department, hells angels and even a LCPD group which has been formed. Ultimately though i hope there is rivalary thats what GTAIV is all about
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #3
Oxymoron
jou ma se poes

Oxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura about
That sounds like a fucking marvelous idea.
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #4
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Nizam786 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the idea - but knowing how people online are - you just know it will get blown way out of proportion!

gangs have been formed i thing the Lords of Liberty is one

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101558 - xbox 360 crew

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101088 - ps3 crew

COM'ON CHELSEA ! LONDON'S ONLY HOPE OF GETTING THE TITLE BACK!

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Nizam786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #5
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
GTAForums is going down!

hahha good idea, maybe we can orchestrate this
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #6
LoweJR2007
Newbie Member

Yeah, I know how people are. If you ever looked at the Sain'ts Row forum (don't kill me) It's just "F@#k this gang!", and fill in the blank crew is the best, and it's just craziness, but I'm like california6066: that's what GTA is all about. It wouldn't be GTA without the bloodshed

Plus it they don't like us for dumbass reasons anyway, all I can say is

Anyway You guys that have a xbox360 Add me here and on Xbox (Gamertag is in my Sig). I want to be gang Affiliated I just don't know where yet. haha
Old 04-06-2008   #7
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweJR2007 View Post
Yeah, I know how people are. If you ever looked at the Sain'ts Row forum (don't kill me) It's just "F@#k this gang!", and fill in the blank crew is the best, and it's just craziness, but I'm like california6066: that's what GTA is all about. It wouldn't be GTA without the bloodshed

Plus it they don't like us for dumbass reasons anyway, all I can say is

Anyway You guys that have a xbox360 Add me here and on Xbox (Gamertag is in my Sig). I want to be gang Affiliated I just don't know where yet. haha
^^^

I like your attitude

I'll roll with you any day!!!

PS. dont have Gold at the moment but will do befor IV is out so See you on the 29th

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Old 04-06-2008   #8
LoweJR2007
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizam786 View Post
^^^

I like your attitude

I'll roll with you any day!!!

PS. dont have Gold at the moment but will do befor IV is out so See you on the 29th
Have you "cheated the system" and did the extra Gold memberships? Somebody told me about it a while back. I had the one from the original signup then I just used a month on a different email address/gamertag that expires in a day or two. I still have one more Month I can burn, before I have to pay for a new subscription The only thing that sucks is you start over with a new gamertag, and all your points and saves stay on your old one, so It won't be too bad if I just use this last one for an exclusive GTA IV and future good titles.

Unfortunately, I'm having money problems right now, so even if I can afford to spen the rest of what I owe on my pre-order, My internet connection may be interrupted. Bills, Bills, F@#KING BILLS!

But see ya soon lol

Last edited by LoweJR2007; 04-06-2008 at 12:22 PM..
LoweJR2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #9
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweJR2007 View Post
Have you "cheated the system" and did the extra Gold memberships? Somebody told me about it a while back. I had the one from the original signup then I just used a month on a different email address/gamertag that expires in a day or two. I still have one more Month I can burn, before I have to pay for a new subscription The only thing that sucks is you start over with a new gamertag, and all your points and saves stay on your old one, so It won't be too bad if I just use this last one for an exclusive GTA IV and future good titles. -order, My internet connection may be interrupted. Bills, Bills, F@#KING BILLS!

But see ya soon lol
what llike make extra accounts that give you the 1 month freee .....YEH!

it only lets you do like 3 per console and i finished that like 3 months after i got the 360

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Old 04-06-2008   #10
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by california6066 View Post
Nice topic
I have my own gang "the Ching Mafia" as far as i know thats the only gang that is really related to this site, there is also quite a few enemy gangs on other forums (lets say no names) bohan crook department, hells angels and even a LCPD group which has been formed. Ultimately though i hope there is rivalary thats what GTAIV is all about
Have you seen the 360 multiplayer crew thread?
Even thogh I wouldn't consider the Lords of Liberty a "gang" but I would consider it related to this site.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #11
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
How about GTA Gaming forum vs Rockstar games Stuff
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote