Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2008   #46
pacCinHECKLER&K

That second screen ive havent seen yet or posted on the main page. Look at the car damage with a guy who looks freshly laid out under it. This might be the best screen ive seen and looks ingame.
Old 04-03-2008   #47
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacCinHECKLER&K View Post
That second screen ive havent seen yet or posted on the main page. Look at the car damage with a guy who looks freshly laid out under it. This might be the best screen ive seen and looks ingame.

i agree it, it is a really great screen. I especially like the view, looking from the back of the car. Notice the lines in the rear view windshield as well. detail....
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #48
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
they were cool pic's great find
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #49
Tendercrisp
Hi.

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Look at the damage on the guy on the right, lol.

Not just the car. :p
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #50
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
Nice. I like screen 2 a lot.
Playboy X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #51
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Thanks for the finds, monkio. Knew about gtainside exclusive from yesterday, just learnt of the gtaplanet.de. There are probably few more fansite exclusive unseen screenshots out there - we'll just have to keep checking their main page.

Merged with the original thread.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #52
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXakaRebel View Post
is it just me or does that van at the top of the gtagaming pic look like a news van... since theyve already announced that they'll talk about some of your missions in the news maybe when you become one of the most wanted they'll show up with cameras. that would be crazy if you go to your hide out but they follow you there and you see them surrounding your house on the news!?
Could make for a sweet new side mission. Get the van to random events in time. I'd love to see what events R* would come up with.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #53
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLeverette View Post
The GTAPLANET.de picture shows a deli with a phone number.. maybe in the game you can call it with your phone?
its been confermed that any number seen in-game can be dialled
harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #54
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I didn't want to start a new thread about this.

I know that this photo was released during the same time as the others in this thread. However, I saw this "new" version just now.

http://media.gtanet.com/images/4313-...screenshot.jpg

I can't find the old version, but i can swear it wasnt this freaking bright. Look how freaking bright it is! Not that its a bad thing, but rather amazing, it really puts emphasis on the shadowing. If someone is able to find the "other" pic, and its just as bright, im sorry. However it really did catch my attention.

Last edited by monkio; 04-10-2008 at 06:35 AM..
Old 04-10-2008   #55
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Nizam786 is an unknown quantity at this point
true taht pic is very bright

prehaps taken at noon?
Nizam786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #56
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

you could only assume...right?

Do you agree though that it makes it look more realistic?

the light on the car is incredible. It looks real!
Old 04-10-2008   #57
Matt_310
PSN = Matt_310

Matt_310 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah looks good really clear image that nice !!
Matt_310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #58
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

that pic looks liek a relly sunny day

one of those days that when you go out side your squinting because of how bright it is
Old 04-10-2008   #59
Matt_310
PSN = Matt_310

Matt_310 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think thats a cool touch how they have put Tel Numbers in the game that you can call. Order a Donner Kebab after proper session ont Stella !!
Matt_310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #60
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_310 View Post
I think thats a cool touch how they have put Tel Numbers in the game that you can call. Order a Donner Kebab after proper session ont Stella !!
hmmmm could you actully order teh food to your house and get it delivered

if so SWAT the delivery boy and take teh food for free and his money