Old 04-09-2008   #1
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
The Rogues

I know you probably think this is another clan, but not quite. I don't like the idea of a permanent team. This is rather an assortment of like-minded (360) players carefully chosen to carry out GTA fun-time enjoyment together. I am not accepting anyone that posts into this clan, if you are interested, sign up. Once the game is out, I will notify 15 of you to join my game, in which proximity voice will be enabled. Each person will have an interview/try-out for the crew when I call them via cell phone to meet up with me.

If you are found to be a nuisance, or just someone that I don't want on the team or in the game, you will be kicked out and whoever might be next on the list will be invited.

Interests of the Rogues
Kills, obviously.
Stealth
Messing with other players for our own amusement
In-game filming(in the hopes of replay or a theater mode)
The art of fucking around*
Strategy
Stunting
Balls-to-the-wall driving skills
Melee Fights and Brawls
Drunken Melee Fights and Brawls

*This refers to finding new and interesting ways to screw with the game. Experimenting with physics and peds and such.

I don't feel a site is necessary as this is not a clan, no tags will be made or needed.

Leave your gamertag and why you want to join.

Last edited by baleent; 04-09-2008 at 04:12 PM..
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #2
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
If its not a clan wouldn't it be just mutual friends? Would you decline a battle with the Lords? And why do people have to "join"? Seeing how this is not a clan, wouldn't you just use your currnet friends instead of recruiting new peeps?
And yeah Rouge Kingdom sounds like a clan.. a world of warcraft clan.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #3
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Good luck and title changed.

EDIT : Changed to just Rogues, i thought you meant just add an "S".

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 04-09-2008 at 03:51 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #4
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
The title wasn't changed, it still says kingdom.

Was kind of looking for gtagaming people, Niko. That's why I don't just use my current friends, and because I don't really bother with any of them, I don't know who is who.
Old 04-09-2008   #5
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
The title wasn't changed, it still says kingdom.

Was kind of looking for gtagaming people, Niko. That's why I don't just use my current friends, and because I don't really bother with any of them, I don't know who is who.
That makes sense, but I'm still getting a "clan" vibe. Like you wanted to be the founder of an organization.

When a match was purposed to have a casual room when the game is released, you replyed..

"Don't let this get full of L.O.Ls. I just don't want this to be a clan game, or for a clan to team up and shit."
And now under a section for you group's interests you list..

"Messing with other players for our own amusement"
I don't know, I'm just confused by intent,
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #6
RauLxDukE
Newbie Member

RauLxDukE is an unknown quantity at this point
BlinkDay

Because I wanna join a group that is small and will be fun. I dont see the point of joining a massive clan when u wont know everyone...IONO its just kind of nice to be in a group where u know everyone...im down for finding new and interesting ways to screw with the game...all ur goals sound good so let me know
RauLxDukE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #7
baleent
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
That makes sense, but I'm still getting a "clan" vibe. Like you wanted to be the founder of an organization.

When a match was purposed to have a casual room when the game is released, you replyed..

"Don't let this get full of L.O.Ls. I just don't want this to be a clan game, or for a clan to team up and shit."
And now under a section for you group's interests you list..

"Messing with other players for our own amusement"
I don't know, I'm just confused by intent,
That's because you're thinking of it as a clan. Yeah, I don't want the casual server full of LoLs because then it becomes an LoL server. That's why you guys are making an LoL server. Messing with other players entails what it sounds like it does. Luring them to a rooftop just to push them off, setting car bombs, etc.

I don't know, I'm just confused on why you keep returning to my thread to bash it. You're obviously not joining, so go organize your clan.

If anything, this will turn out to be Rogue Productions, a group for making in-game films. I've got some ideas, mainly a blue vs red type flick using customized online characters that look like Claude, Tommy, CJ, and Niko. As well as stunt videos.