Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2008   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Multiplayer Online previews are up

check them out!

Kikizo | IGN | IGN UK | GameSpot | CVG | TVG | GamesRadar | TeamXbox | GameSpy | Kotaku | SPOnG | Destructoid | GameDaily | GameTap | GamePlayer (AU) -- Update | 1Up
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.

Last edited by Asif; 04-10-2008 at 09:01 PM..
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #2
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Nizam786 is an unknown quantity at this point
"Everything you read is the 10% above the water. So if these four modes sounds exciting to you, just consider that there's a big ass iceberg floating beneath the surface that you can discover on April 29."

That makes me EVEN more impatient

COM'ON CHELSEA ! LONDON'S ONLY HOPE OF GETTING THE TITLE BACK!

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Nizam786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #3
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
"Since the right trigger becomes the gas pedal pulling the trigger to shoot from a vehicle is mapped to the left shoulder"

Yes! I was hoping this would be how the controls work!
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #4
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Nizam786 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice i love it when driving games have teh acceleration on the trigger

especially with the 360 you can control the speed sooooo much better than normal controls

COM'ON CHELSEA ! LONDON'S ONLY HOPE OF GETTING THE TITLE BACK!

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Nizam786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #5
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
that was a amazing review 100/100 for the great info
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #6
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
We can use this thread for all online previews available, not just IGN. I may use the first post.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #7
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why is there auto target in multiplayer i hope the host can turn it off.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #8
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
The multiplayer sounds epic. I really dig the Cops n' Crooks mode too. That'll be my main mode methinks.

The controls are really going to take some getting used to after playing all the other games using the PlayStation DualShock controller.
Old 04-08-2008   #9
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking12 View Post
Why is there auto target in multiplayer i hope the host can turn it off.
You can toggle it on/off. There's also another option to turn off the markers that are displayed over players' head.
http://games.kikizo.com/news/200804/...p?f=011_p1.asp

13000th post!

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 04-08-2008 at 01:55 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #10
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
You can toggle it on/off. There's also another option to turn off the marker that are displayed over player's head.
http://games.kikizo.com/news/200804/...p?f=011_p1.asp

13000th post!
Thanks i will like to be host when i play lol.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #11
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
*disappointment*

Noone ever talks about free-roam.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #12
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
im suprised we havnt heard the effect of euphoria on our chracters yet. if any?
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #13
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
bleeding mary how many?
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #14
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
*disappointment*

Noone ever talks about free-roam.
Agreed. As awesome as the multiplayer modes sound, I'm most interested in Free-Roaming and playing some pool and darts and all that good stuff while listening to the stellar soundtrack and taking in the Liberty City sights.
Old 04-08-2008   #15
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
im suprised we havnt heard the effect of euphoria on our chracters yet. if any?
The IGN Roundtable bit mentions running over someone in the game, and them reacting accordingly, so it seems Euphoria has remained intact.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote