Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2008   #31
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXakaRebel View Post
are satchel charges in the game? if so then yes that will be quite bangin... just gave me all types of ideas
Other idea. After landing on the roof, drop to the hood and shoot the driver at point blank. Previews have indicated dead drivers can slump forward and keep the vehicle going without steering, so then jump off the thing to grab the chopper landing skis (also confirmed) and fly off to safety. Or maybe you can carjack from above by swinging in and kicking the driver out the other door.
OR! What if those carrier choppers from San Andreas come back, and you simply pick the truck up with the magnet, take it high over the city and drop it from up high?
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #32
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Other idea. After landing on the roof, drop to the hood and shoot the driver at point blank. Previews have indicated dead drivers can slump forward and keep the vehicle going without steering, so then jump off the thing to grab the chopper landing skis (also confirmed) and fly off to safety. Or maybe you can carjack from above by swinging in and kicking the driver out the other door.
OR! What if those carrier choppers from San Andreas come back, and you simply pick the truck up with the magnet, take it high over the city and drop it from up high?
I personally love every single idea you have.
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #33
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
how about tosh the car: which means three of your mates get into the car and one in the chopper carrier and you fly really fast foreward and then let go of the car and see how far it goes without blowing up and see if your mates went through the window
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #34
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Anyone notice that in the screenshots with the guys shooting out from the back of the truck, they don't have ids over their heads? Implies that's a new MP mode not revealed where you co-op against AI opponents. A truck heist type thing?
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #35
MrXakaRebel
Mr.X aka The Rebel

MrXakaRebel is on a distinguished roadMrXakaRebel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Anyone notice that in the screenshots with the guys shooting out from the back of the truck, they don't have ids over their heads? Implies that's a new MP mode not revealed where you co-op against AI opponents. A truck heist type thing?
not necessarily... what I gather from it and what I hope is true... is that you'll be able to go rob an armored car and stuff like that during mp without it being a specific mode, mission etc. That means we can pull heists and make money however we please.. it makes sense that they would do this
MrXakaRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #36
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
already been confirmed, its somewhere but i heard it a couple of times

the front page with the 3 may issue screenshots has a small info box saying it includes an Online Multiplayer campaign mode
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #37
MrXakaRebel
Mr.X aka The Rebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rean2 View Post
already been confirmed, its somewhere but i heard it a couple of times

the front page with the 3 may issue screenshots has a small info box saying it includes an Online Multiplayer campaign mode
it says no such thing... it mentions co-op side missions and it has been confirmed that that is for 4 players... if you look at the names over their heads in that picture you can see the numbers go passed 4...
Old 04-07-2008   #38
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
its one thing to look at these pics from an outside view, But just imagine what that fight scene on the girder looks like in 3rd person. Glaring down at the city below. Its going to be beautiful.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #39
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXakaRebel View Post
it says no such thing... it mentions co-op side missions and it has been confirmed that that is for 4 players... if you look at the names over their heads in that picture you can see the numbers go passed 4...
o i c

i might have assummed it was going to be a full online multiplayer campaign
srry
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #40
MrXakaRebel
Mr.X aka The Rebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rean2 View Post
o i c

i might have assummed it was going to be a full online multiplayer campaign
srry
its all good sorry if i came off hostile, lol...but dont worry even without the full campaign it seems we have at least 2 or 3 co-op side missions not to mention all the other game modes...
Old 04-07-2008   #41
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold

this may just be the best screenshot of all time.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #42
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pundit View Post
There's a guy there with a briefcase or something too!
maybe its a search an destroy where u have to plant a bomb at the other side of the city like in call of duty 4.....yea i kno its not that type of game but my friend was playin it now so i was thinkin bout it hahah
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #43
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road

I'm gonna bop you one girl!
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #44
Telk

Telk is an unknown quantity at this point
i love that pic with the guys fighting on that beam way up in the air
Telk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #45
pacCinHECKLER&K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendercrisp View Post

Fucking epic.

Fucking. Epic.

I have dreamed of a multiplayer sequences like this since GTA III.

Nope! those words dont even describe it.

and Yes! our dreams have come true