Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2008   #271
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
The Edge All-Stars team, lol.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #272
TheProgrammer
Programmer&Modeller

TheProgrammer is on a distinguished roadTheProgrammer is on a distinguished roadTheProgrammer is on a distinguished roadTheProgrammer is on a distinguished road
Well, HAPPY FOOL'S DAY!!!!!
Old 04-02-2008   #273
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, this actually managed to wake up John Connor from a five-year GTAG hibernation. Long-ass time no see.
Offended_by_Everything is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #274
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
Damn, this actually managed to wake up John Connor from a five-year GTAG hibernation. Long-ass time no see.
Hello, ZCAB. Yes, I have awoken. Although I've since been greeted by much bad reputation, usually for no reason. But, oh well.

Just a little while guys, and GTA4 will be ours.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #275
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I guess the game must be finished now then. I am getting it early but I have to wait until my cousin gets her free copy, everybody that worked on the game gets a free copy, she has a 360 and a ps3 but she is getting 360 version fro DLC, all she is asking for a ps3 version and giving it to me and she will just get a another free copy of GTA IV cause she says theres always lots of copys of GTA around all over the place.

Last edited by The Shy Child.; 04-02-2008 at 12:13 PM..
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #276
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I'm so confused I just started typing on my mouse. Is this an april fools or not!?
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #277
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
I'm so confused I just started typing on my mouse. Is this an april fools or not!?
If you look at the very first post of the thread, you'll see "HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!", an obvious indication this was all a joke.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
Old 04-02-2008   #278
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
If this wasn't an april fool, Zidane would not have the time to post on GTAG.

He'd be busy playing GTA IV.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #279
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Zidane. Just post a little video of you removing the disc from the case and placing it in your ps3 and then show us the game column with Grand Theft Auto IV or GTA IV at the bottom. That way you don't show gameplay or anything we havn't already seen and then we may believe you. If he really has got it, then congratulations, you deserve it from what you have done for R* and the grand theft auto series.
Old 04-02-2008   #280
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
It was an April Fools joke that he and I put together

Would have been much better if my damn disc printing software was working: My fake disc art
Old 04-02-2008   #281
John Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
It was an April Fools joke that he and I put together

Would have been much better if my damn disc printing software was working: My fake disc art
Oh, that would have made the prank classic and even more believeable. Shame its not working.

Well, I guess we'll try that for GTA5.
Old 04-02-2008   #282
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Or maybe the next VC

sorry for being an ass to you dude, but you were over doing it for a prank, sorry.

@Slim, nice man kinda looks like shes pointing at the hole
Old 04-02-2008   #283
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
That was a very good prank indeed. I really did actually believe you. I was crapping my pants though, he told me it was crap!
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #284
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar Jr. View Post
If this wasn't an april fool, Zidane would not have the time to post on GTAG.

He'd be busy playing GTA IV.
Well, funny story...
Old 04-02-2008   #285
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
...there's actually no proof that you do not have it. No way to prove it.

If you tell us, once GTA IV is released, that you did get IV earlier...than, woah.

But, no. I'm still taming my jealousy with the thought that this is all one big April fool. :p

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is online now   Reply With Quote