Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2008   #61
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
I did that for five years. First one being when GTA3 was out for PC.

That's what I thought at first, but it ended up being legit. I had to keep calling them back a few times in the course of a few months to check on the status since I received nothing. I figured over the phone they probably thought I wouldn't fit in the game since my voice is pretty "kiddish" or something.
Thats very unprofessional not to at least call you.You deserve an explaination

FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #62
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Yeah you deserve to be sent GTA IV. Atleast on the release date. (Actually, something tells me they might actually send alot of the webmasters copies of the special edition)
Old 04-02-2008   #63
Sukisho
We're still hto

Sukisho is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFox2 View Post
Thats very unprofessional not to at least call you.You deserve an explaination
Yeah! What the fuck.
Sukisho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #64
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
More exciting and hilarious news coming soon.
Old 04-15-2008   #65
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhhh boy. Can't wait to hear it.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #66
pontymython
MHFC1913

pontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enough
It was an elaborate prank, and you're actually the one voicing Niko?
pontymython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #67
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely not.
Old 04-15-2008   #68
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
One white girl too many, now you've caught HIV?

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #69
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
You got the contract for GTA V?

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #70
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
It easy just talk badly about there game on the front page.. And spread the worst about it.
Old 04-15-2008   #71
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah that would be really good for the site, considering R* includes GTAGaming in the fansites section of their GTA game manuals as well as sends them exclusive media.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #72
Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
considering R* includes GTAGaming in the fansites section of their GTA game manuals
They haven't done that in four years.
Old 04-15-2008   #73
DanWer

Unlucky Zidane, I know, obviously cause you own GTAGaming and you're one of the biggest GTA fans out there that this would oof been like a dream come true for you. I actually, even ME, I feel bad for you. Maybe next time around though. Sorry you didn't get the part, was VERY wrong of them to not contact you in the timebeing. I would of loved to hear your voice while playing GTA IV (no homo) just because I've known you for a few years now and I know you're a very talented voice actor.
Old 04-15-2008   #74
redninja216

redninja216 is on a distinguished roadredninja216 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
More exciting and hilarious news coming soon.
being what exactly?
redninja216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #75
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Yeah that would be really good for the site, considering R* includes GTAGaming in the fansites section of their GTA game manuals as well as sends them exclusive media.
manualS is an over statement, i can only find gtagaming.com in San Andreas...