Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2008   #16
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
Amazing. They've really expanded on the police. And yes, it does appear there are CSIs there. Maybe even plain-clothed detectives wearing bullet proof vests. That would add a nice Law & Order feel to the game.
I was under the impression they were FBI judging the traditional black unmarked vehicles mixed in with the cops
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #17
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
nice find... Tariq? With all of asif's sigs? asif? im confused.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #18
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
GTANetwork.it just received theirs as well.

Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #19
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
all the images are awsome like this one here nice one tarig
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #20
Conjo
Amateur Member

Conjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

OMG! You know how people were complaining (including me in the beginning) there weren't going to be enough cars in the roads? Look at this picture right here...

...and look at all those front and back lights of the cars right beneath the front wheel of the helicopter..!!

NICE!
Conjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #21
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
YES! H2 Hummer! I'll be ramming a dilletante off a pier with that ;]
Old 04-01-2008   #22
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
that is a awsome image of the chopper and the city
Old 04-01-2008   #23
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Very nice screenshots we have here. This game is shaping up to be the best of the year *fingers crossed*
Old 04-01-2008   #24
claud3
Banned
Banned

I have every gta iv image that was released on my PS3 which is awsome
Old 04-01-2008   #25
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
Very nice set of screens cheers too rockstar!

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #26
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
The screen we got really proves how much more intelligent the NPC's are. They actually "know" your location, and don't rush to attack you. They exit their vehicles realistically (notice the doors are wide open, unlike in the past where they would take their precious time by shutting the doors). So cool.
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #27
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of

GrandTheftAuto4.fr
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #28
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
godofgta <3 rockstar!

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #29
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Oh wow, look at the detail, the blood on the jacket, the shell in mid-air, the different uniformed police officers. Nice
Old 04-01-2008   #30
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
rockstar <3's us
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote