Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2008   #1
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
New fansites' exclusive screenshots from Rockstar

Rockstar have sent out a bunch of new screenshots to fansites and each website is receiving a different one. This is ours:

Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #2
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I see there's a Hummer H2 in there. Hmmm...CSIs?
Old 04-01-2008   #3
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of

Planet Grand Theft Auto

GTANet.com

GTA4.tv

Last edited by Uman; 04-01-2008 at 10:10 AM..
Old 04-01-2008   #4
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Holy awesomeness, In the GTAGAMING picture it appears that Niko found a way up into a building without the cops seeing, an d as you can see the cops are going in the opposite direction, so as you can see, the police have lost Niko.

Wow, the GTA4.tv picture made me realize something. First of all, Little Italy is now confirmed (Mafia probably), and if the in-car camera is still going to be in the game, it's going to be cool doing a drive-by through the in-car camera.

Last edited by LordLeverette; 04-01-2008 at 10:18 AM..
LordLeverette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #5
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Amazing. They've really expanded on the police. And yes, it does appear there are CSIs there. Maybe even plain-clothed detectives wearing bullet proof vests. That would add a nice Law & Order feel to the game.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #6
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Excellent! Finally a clearer look at the police Hummer. They'll be known as Mammoth from now on and will come after the player on 4 wanted stars. (source preview)

Aerial view of Algonquin looks awesome too!

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #7
Neil

GTA-Series.com
Old 04-01-2008   #8
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
kl thanks for these, im just about to upload the new GTAIV commercial on youtube found it today
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #9
Neil

The GTA Place
Old 04-01-2008   #10
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
cook a doodle doo! WOO CLUCKIN BELL IS BACK BABEH
Grimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #11
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
nice shots. I personally like the GTAGAMING one the best of course.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #12
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I agree with you, monkio, I find the GTAG pictures the most interesting.
Old 04-01-2008   #13
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
if you look at the top of the blue car in the gta4.tv pic...u can see a lil red arrow pointing above it

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #14
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzleman View Post
if you look at the top of the blue car in the gta4.tv pic...u can see a lil red arrow pointing above it
I like that it's more subtle this time around.
________
vaporizer store

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:43 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #15
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Got this image from the news comments, a polish site (GTAsite.pl) received this new screenshot.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Tariq; 04-01-2008 at 12:44 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote