Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Exclamation PLEASE READ: NEW RULE for posting in the advertising forum

If you do not have a post count of over 20 and have not been registered for at least two or three weeks, you should not be posting in our Website Advertising section. This is not a place for you to register, pimp your website, then leave. This is a place for current members to share their work with others and receive some feedback. If you break this rule you will most likely be automatically banned.

Thanks!

Last edited by SAMUEL L JACKSON!!; 03-05-2008 at 08:00 PM..
Old 03-05-2008   #2
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
loll cool.
Old 03-05-2008   #3
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Great Decision!
Old 03-05-2008   #4
Telk

Telk is an unknown quantity at this point
agreed!
Old 03-27-2008   #5
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
very nice. i like it. thanks rappo
Old 03-30-2008   #6
Petro
Hm?

Petro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura about
Amen
More random Words
Old 03-31-2008   #7
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
If I had a website, I'd spam it all over the board.

WWW.GTAGAMING.COM
WWW.GTAGAMING.COM
WWW.GTAGAMING.COM
WWW.GTAGAMING.COM

I totally agree, Rappo.
Old 04-01-2008   #8
Llama

Llama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTheDesigner View Post
If I had a website, I'd spam it all over the board.
You'd also be banned very swiftly
Closed Thread