Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2008   #31
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
kinda sucks though. it feels better to get it when everyone else does, so you can expierience the game at the same time. you get what im sayin bro?
Old 03-31-2008   #32
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I wouldnt give a fuck.
I would play this game til my fuckin arms are black. (from playing so much, you rasicts fucks.)
=P
Old 03-31-2008   #33
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
Well now, I wasn't expecting this. A few hours ago, I received a package from Fed Ex. It ended up being another "hidden package". I thought it was a little odd, since every other hidden package they sent came through regular mail. After opening it, I soon realized why it was specially delivered; it contained some rockstar stickers, GTAIV stickers, a personalized note from rockstar, along with one copy of the PS3 version of GTAIV. I'm advised not to post anything at all about the game until April 29th when the game is out, but who says I can't take a pic or two of the box itself for now? More news as it happens.

At least tell us how you like, if i got that from rockstar i would have a heart attack.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #34
RedAvery
Amateur Member

He has to be bull crappin!!!
Old 03-31-2008   #35
greekgoat91
Liberty City Survivor Winner

greekgoat91 is on a distinguished roadgreekgoat91 is on a distinguished road
i call BS
Old 03-31-2008   #36
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAvery View Post
He has to be bull crappin!!!
I don't think he is i wouldn't be back on these forums until the release but he is a administrator he has responsibility's
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #37
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking12 View Post
I don't think he is i wouldn't be back on these forums until the release but he is a administrator he has responsibility's
Yeah. Now I'm starting to think Zidane wouldn't joke around with something like this since hes got better things to do. If any of you think otherwise, thats your prerogative.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #38
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Yeah. I know for a fact he doesn't have it. That fact....Cameras in his house.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #39
RedAvery
Amateur Member

It has to be a April Fools prank and i know its still march. lol i mean like this has to be the worst time to tell us about it but at the same time perfect to mess with our heads. But yeah lol he'll be back he has responsibility's lol
Old 03-31-2008   #40
Eva_3rd_Child
Newbie Member

Eva_3rd_Child is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy crap O.O That's my dream right there. But I don't mind waiting, I actually prefer to look forward to a specific date than receive it by surprise. And I don't know if R* would allow this or not, but after trying it out for a bit, do you think you could explain how well it runs on the PS3? I know R* says it runs the same on both versions, but things like any frame rate drops and how often it occurs would be nice. No story spoilers or gameplay details, just straight forward performance details. Maybe?
Eva_3rd_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #41
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
Did you guys ever maybe think hes playing it and on the computer at the same time?

93 Cavalier RS 3.1 - 91 Tempo GL 2.3
ScoobyDoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #42
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Whatever guys but I'm watching him play it on webcam as I type, hes running down pedestrians with i think 3 stars is it? cant see the HUD properly but THIS LOOKS FUCKIN AWESOME
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #43
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Holy shit this is epic!!!
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #44
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
Whatever guys but I'm watching him play it on webcam as I type, hes running down pedestrians with i think 3 stars is it? cant see the HUD properly but THIS LOOKS FUCKIN AWESOME
doubt thats happening if R* specifically sent him that letter stating not to tell anyone about anything
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #45
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
wow right now your the luckiest guy hope u have a ps3 tho
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote