Old 03-30-2008   #16
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
I think that a revival of the burning Homeless needs to be included
Old 03-31-2008   #17
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
I've been hearing that there might be a New Jersey-esque city to the north, since part of Shoreside Vale is cut off. And that is the mainland.
Hah.
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #18
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
maybe we will get a predator type rumor, since we are in a concrete jungle, just like the movie, haha. That would be funny.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #19
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton View Post
Well sorry, but then again Im just using Common sense, such as why would bigfoot exist in a concrete jungle?

Sorry, but thats the truth, Im not trying to start shit, but jeez, come on, this stuff didn't even exist in SA. Now even I have asked this same question before, but lets think logically dude. If R* hadn't put that stuff in SA, why the fuck would they put it in LC?

Now, and for certain Urban Legends, I don't know, maybe, but thats what this thread Should be about. But as for the Bigfoot, Ufo bs, yeah, if it is, you can call me a douche bag. Urban Legends are different than the rumors you are talking about.

And why the Name change Clanny, Nemesis, well, thats just unique?
Use common sense and realise he was using big foot as an example to desribe San Andreas' rumours. And the point of this thread is not to say OMFG PREDATOR IS IN THE GAME, it's more of a "what rumours do you expect to see floating around the interwebs after the release of GTA IV?"
thenotsogoodtrickster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #20
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
There already is a few floating round

Such as dogs in gta iv

Old 03-31-2008   #21
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Coco View Post
Use common sense and realise he was using big foot as an example to desribe San Andreas' rumours. And the point of this thread is not to say OMFG PREDATOR IS IN THE GAME, it's more of a "what rumours do you expect to see floating around the interwebs after the release of GTA IV?"
Thank you! Very much. At least someone here understands me the way I intended for this thread to be.

And hes right. What possible rumors are people going to come up with. I'm sure back when GTA3 was huge (I don't really remember), there were probably rumors going on back then and are now defunct.

I can imagine someone claiming to see a predator though. Lol.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"

Last edited by John Connor; 03-31-2008 at 11:15 AM..
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #22
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
At least the middle park has real touch of nature, may expect some urban legend to be out there. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #23
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Godzilla. "i sware i just saw gdzilla he was like RAAARRR in teh watre and i was like wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yep. Its gonna be cool.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #24
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
Godzilla. "i sware i just saw gdzilla he was like RAAARRR in teh watre and i was like wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yep. Its gonna be cool.
Haha. Yes. Indeed.

Also, that horror movie Cloverfield takes place in N.Y.C. God someone is going to eventually claim the gigantic monster from that movie is attacking Liberty City in GTA4, I know it!

Although that would be a cool parody if one were to make, say, a short movie about it.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #25
iChaos
Newbie Member

iChaos is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be a fun thing trying to track down myths even if they sound fake but this is gta anything can happen