Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2008   #31
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i think ill be buying it from the store itself at midnight, just to be sure, you know!
Old 03-31-2008   #32
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post
Best thing to do is pre-order it at your local game store and pick it up yourself. No disapointments no late delivarys, nothing can go wrong and you don't need to be on time for the store opening, and the best thing about it is that its free to pre-order a game.

I'm gonna say this one more time. Everybody is not in a position to be able to walk into EB or Gamestop. There might not be one in the town where they live. You ever come to think of that.
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #33
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
I'm supposed to help my friend buy the game and we haven't preordered the game or done any of that. I'm not even sure if we can get the Xbox 360 version if he and I go to the store. It will definitely be sold out. If that will be the case, I'll be so disappointed.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #34
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
That day will be the longest school day of my life. I also will stay away from certain places.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #35
gbilly

gbilly can only hope to improve
yea if u have 2 get it online get it online but im gettin it on monday the 28 cuz i get mine 30 min be4 they close on mondy night
gbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #36
vyce51
Newbie Member

vyce51 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you can just go to a Target or Circuit City the morning they open and ask for it. I work at Target so I know it's that easy, and just to let you know when you buy the reservation card at Target and put the $10 down no game is actually being put aside when they come in. Target just orders a shitload so they'll have enough. So don't waste the time reserving it if youre near a Target at least.
vyce51 is offline   Reply With Quote