Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2008   #16
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
I imagine it wont be long before we can expect leaked gameplay footage.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #17
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Hot damn, looks nice.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #18
gtafan420
GTAfan420

gtafan420 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice find!
Im thinking that the health might be upgradable and fully upgraded it would wrap around the whole mini map. if so than the armor would probably be around the outside of the health.
gtafan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #19
UnknownProjects

UnknownProjects is on a distinguished roadUnknownProjects is on a distinguished roadUnknownProjects is on a distinguished road
First post is updated, has the full article plus a another version of the gameplay screen with the guy with the thumbs up
UnknownProjects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #20
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
Ahh, i've had to close my eyes to not ruin it for myself. Why did they do this!? Now i'm contemplating whether to see them or not.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #21
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
ha ha it looks like the fake one that was posted on here.
It does doesn't it. haha. I posted that.
Playboy X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #22
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
I was going to see them eventually anyway.
All i can say is AWESOME
The graphics look even better than the trailer.
TomFratelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #23
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
Ahh, i've had to close my eyes to not ruin it for myself. Why did they do this!? Now i'm contemplating whether to see them or not.
It really doesn't spoil anything. You see what the radar is going to look like, that is all.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #24
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
Yah it looks like a regular screenshot, but with the radar on it. Really not a big deal, but interesting none the less. IMO it's not a tenth the spoiler that the achievement list or the map was.
________
Essex V6 engine (UK)

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:42 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #25
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
Good for me i can hold out and not look at the achievement spoiler. 28 more days baby!!!!!!!
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #26
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Wow, the detail on environment looks enormous!
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #27
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
they are no better than tiny screen shots. If we seen behind niko, looking down on him , that would have been different or if we seen him actually driving the car while looking from behind the car, that would have been different. They are no better than crappy little screen shots, kinda like the little screenshot of francis international airport. This changes nothing, NOTHING!.
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #28
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Loving it Hope we get more real soon.
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #29
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
im so glad they went for the minimal look, i was dreading having glowing green money and pink health counters flashing all over my screen, it looks absolutly gorgeous !
harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #30
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
This hud has been photographed off a flat screen with a digital camera, then printed by a printer, then scanned to computer by a scanner and uploaded and compromised by the internet.

And it still looks sexy.
Damn you, Rockstar.
29 days.

PS. Wouldn't it be great if this was to be an April fools?
ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote