Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2008   #46
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
That actually would have been a good role for you, seriously your voice acting plus that character would be pretty good
Old 03-29-2008   #47
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
The whole thing was just unprofessional. I've had 7 years experience with this fan site, and over time, built up so much respect for r*. Then with the blink of an eye, gone. I just need one good job to get me back on track.
Old 03-29-2008   #48
Cpr3G0
Newbie Member

Cpr3G0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJagoff View Post
That sucks man... but hey, maybe if you play the guilt cards right you'll get some other goodies from R* : ]
I'm with this guy, and i'm sure you'll get other opportunities. I mean if you popped up on R* 's radar for their biggest title yet, you're destined for great things. ;-)
Old 03-29-2008   #49
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
They never told me. I just remember him telling me I'd be in the booth for about 2 hours. I would've been so thrilled with anything available. Even if it was a naked guy who runs by the screen in the background of a cut scene, only going "Woo!"
LOL!

Dude, im not just saying this shit outa my ass, I really can't think of anyone one else who deserves an opportunity like that, I just don't understand why they would pick you, you rock.

The most curious thing here is why did they call you and plan everything, and then never call you back. That makes no sense, which really sucks.

Well, have you tried contacting them again. I know it won't help you with getting on to IV, but who knows, if you meet with them and talk with them, tell them what they did. Best scenario, you land a minor yet still important character. Im sure you will be in the Next GTA man, which sould come out within the next couple years.

But hey, you would be very lucky if they give you twice as much vioce work for the next one just because they forgot about you.

I know you will bounce back and kick ass man!
Old 03-29-2008   #50
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton View Post
The most curious thing here is why did they call you and plan everything, and then never call you back. That makes no sense, which really sucks.
Exactly. Then they let some magazine editor record a ped's voice randomly, which kinda twisted the knife. Same gimmick, though.
Old 03-29-2008   #51
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
Damn dude! i just read this, i'm so sorry! that's really dumb on Rockstar's part, to just blow you off. Well, hey, i'm really sorry to hear that
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #52
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
That sucks.
Old 03-30-2008   #53
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
that sucks hairy balls

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #54
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Dudes, you're not really helping the man with the 'That sucks' comments.
For real.

You can try recording your own sounds to different parts of the trailer, and then showing R* as a reminder?
Or do an imitation of the WKTT Radio Station, fix up your own radio show; The Zidane Show.
Get some of your friends to feature as guests or something. Who knows.

It might work.

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #55
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe it wasn't rockstar who called you but some random guy who knows who you are and pranked you.
Old 03-30-2008   #56
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Knowing that Zidane isn't a sucker, wouldn't he know someone who knows who he is? And who would be that cruel and have THAT much time on their hands to do something like that?
Old 04-01-2008   #57
Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTheDesigner View Post
You can try recording your own sounds to different parts of the trailer, and then showing R* as a reminder?
Or do an imitation of the WKTT Radio Station, fix up your own radio show; The Zidane Show.
Get some of your friends to feature as guests or something.
I did that for five years. First one being when GTA3 was out for PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli R View Post
Maybe it wasn't rockstar who called you but some random guy who knows who you are and pranked you.
That's what I thought at first, but it ended up being legit. I had to keep calling them back a few times in the course of a few months to check on the status since I received nothing. I figured over the phone they probably thought I wouldn't fit in the game since my voice is pretty "kiddish" or something.
Old 04-02-2008   #58
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
WE SHOULD TAKE DIS TOO CITY HALL!
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #59
randomhero
MMFWCL
Amateur Member

randomhero is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks!
randomhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #60
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
The fact is maybe it wasn't his time. Show Biz is a fickle bitch.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote