Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2008   #31
Sukisho
We're still hto

Sukisho is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Man, you would've been a better choice for voicing Packie rather than someone used by R*. :p
I totally agree.

Last edited by Sukisho; 03-27-2008 at 07:56 PM..
Sukisho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #32
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil chevelle View Post
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #33
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
What have you done voices for, Zidane?
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #34
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah_Lova View Post
lmao
Don't spam, join the discussion with thought in your post.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #35
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
I think this is complete bullshit on their behalf.

peace.
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #36
RollingStones

RollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enough
Life's a bitch and then you live. That's such a shame Zidane. I feel very sorry for you. You don't have a phone number to call them up and remind them about the appointment or something?
RollingStones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #37
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Shame dude, they do kind of owe you after you co-created such a good fan site.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #38
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
That's unfortunate man. I have a feeling that they will contact you for the next game though.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #39
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
R.I.P. Unique Opportunity (7/13/07 - 3/26/08)

Thought I might just come out and say this, since there isn't a reason to hide it anymore. As some of you know, I'm a voice actor. That's doing different voices for things like cartoons, video games, anime, etc... R* found this out somehow, and on July the 13th, they contacted me, by phone! and asked if I was interested in going to NYC to do some extra voices for GTAIV. I know, holy shit, right? That's like hitting the lottery for any voice actor. Only a voice actor who suddenly turned retarded would decline. Well, days, weeks, and months passed by, and after canceling several other voice jobs (bye bye moneys) to keep making room for the possible date of going to NYC for 8+ months, reality struck, and I realized, by this time, it's just not happening. R* still hasn't told me the plan is canceled, but come on. The game is practically out. Damn, it was too good to be true. The reason I'm telling you guys (the regulars), is because once the game was out, I thought it would be totally cool for people to find out themselves rather than me saying anything. I've been wanting to let you guys know what could've been for a loooong time.

Damn.
Zidane, don't be like this man.
Did your forget GTA is having expansion sets and maybe additional downloadable content?
And did you call the WKTT Radio Station? Maybe they took your voice from there.
It's better than getting beat up in SA all the time.
ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #40
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
They may want you for DLC.
John JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #41
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTheDesigner View Post
And did you call the WKTT Radio Station? Maybe they took your voice from there.
I didn't. They called me minutes after the site was released. What would be the point? I was already in the game.

I greatly appreciate all of your comments though.
Old 03-28-2008   #42
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTheDesigner View Post
It's better than getting beat up in SA all the time.
HAHAHAHA, I wasn't the only one that constantly beat up that character?

@Zidane: That really sucks man. Ofcource financially, but I guess it sucks the most that this was such a great opportunity for a GTA fan.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #43
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
It sucks but like I said on Aim, there is episodic content, you still have a chance.

If not then thats Rockstar's loss cause they missed a great voice actor. You still have a chance with other games published by R* though.

You never know the possibilities.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #44
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
I wonder though Zidane, if you had been actually doing vioce work, tell me, what would you think you would have done, and who you would have wanted to vioce? Also, do you think that this would have been a huge boost to your career, or just a one time thing?

Look on one Bright side, if most of our thoughts are right, and we see a VC sequel, then maybe R* will offer you another job, and they might keep their promise. Good luck with it man, hope you bounce back
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #45
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton View Post
I wonder though Zidane, if you had been actually doing vioce work, tell me, what would you think you would have done, and who you would have wanted to vioce?
They never told me. I just remember him telling me I'd be in the booth for about 2 hours. I would've been so thrilled with anything available. Even if it was a naked guy who runs by the screen in the background of a cut scene, only going "Woo!"