Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2008   #46
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaka View Post
lmao dlc is a stupid idea, its not even free, screw that.

i take a 100% console that wont RROd on me over some stupid dlc that will not add anything new to a already huge 100 hour game.

also trying to play GTA with the horrible x360 controler ewwwww thats so annoying and the design sucks.
Tell me smart guy, where did you pick up that the DLC won't add anything new to the game? And what do you consider "nothing new"?
Old 03-28-2008   #47
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I would say "Welcome" but one of your first posts has put me off you so much I could puke.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #48
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
I sure hope my friend's Xbox (which I should be playing GTA4 on real soon) does not suffer from the infamous Ring of Death anytime soon, even though he does speculate his Xbox will die soon. I hope that doesn't happen for at least a year or two while we have fun with his games.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #49
T. Vercetti
Newbie Member

T. Vercetti is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

i take a 100% console that wont RROd on me over some stupid dlc that will not add anything new to a already huge 100 hour game.

also trying to play GTA with the horrible x360 controler ewwwww thats so annoying and the design sucks.
Are you for real?
T. Vercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #50
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
Quote:

DUDE! Extra content thats adds more hours of play to Extra Awesome GTA IV is not a good idea. Are you insane bro?! GTA IV is of great awesomeness, there for you have to have more to extend the months of playing GTA IV.
Old 03-28-2008   #51
pantoliano

pantoliano is an unknown quantity at this point
Get away Sony-fanboys.

If you get RROD you could just heat up your box with an blanket for 20-30 min(with anything besides the electrical cable out, HD also). After that the chipset have reset, then your box is okay if you play it about every day. Or you have to do it again.
pantoliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #52
vinney15

vinney15 is on a distinguished roadvinney15 is on a distinguished road
that would suck hard i would ring of death SONY myself
vinney15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #53
RedAvery
Amateur Member

My xbox was acting up near the end of feb, so i said to myself "screw this" , i sent my 360 to the xbox repair center and got it back the next week or two. i got it back so quick because i wasted no time to ship it back. i shipped it back the same day.
Old 03-28-2008   #54
pantoliano

pantoliano is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, its not so here. Outside of US And A there is fewer places where MS fix the consoles, and they have to send them down to Germany if you live in Sweden, Norway or so. And they way the deliver-time takes, it takes like a month or two. So that`s why i buy a new one or just heat it up instead.
pantoliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #55
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

WOW* that's suk but i got a ps3*
Old 03-28-2008   #56
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan810 View Post
WOW* that's suk but i got a ps3*
Sony's Playstation is not exempted from problems. There must be an equivalent issue involving the PS3.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #57
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Imagine getting Ring of Death a Week Before GTA 4...
I dont need to. I have PS3 boooiiii! Fan boy alert! Fan boy alert!

PEE ESS THREE!! RoooArrr! 3sp backwards!!! lol there must be an equivalent issue involving ps3.. No, there isnt. lol haha. Unless you count overheating (which is an issue for every console) I wud never buy a product that has something called Three Rings of Death on it! pEeE eEsSSSS thr33ee3!

*blanco gets carried away in straighjacket again*
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #58
Uber_mike
Pong owns GTAIV and you know it!

Location: The Paradise city, where the grass is green, and the girls are pretty.
Uber_mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
Sony's Playstation is not exempted from problems. There must be an equivalent issue involving the PS3.

Right! their must... of course because sony must have screwed up somewhere. its not like they could have possibly... psshh... i dont know made a good durable console that lasts longer than the xbox...
No one can take the PS3 for what it is...
look the 360 has its problems.
So did the playstation 2 with to DRE... (I got 3...)

but I think sony may have possibly learned how to use more expensive components to create a more durable console... mine is still as strong as the day I bought it (Jan 06)
I am not a PS3 fan boy. I love all consoles equally. Its just sad to see you trashing a good console just because the console you like has its problems.
So please, go back to waiting for your 360 to come in the mail...

Last edited by Uber_mike; 03-28-2008 at 08:18 PM..
Uber_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #59
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
And this brings us to a good question.. Why was this thread allowed to stay open, let alone remain in the GTA IV section?
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #60
RedAvery
Amateur Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
And this brings us to a good question.. Why was this thread allowed to stay open, let alone remain in the GTA IV section?
because the question is "Imagine getting Ring of Death a Week Before GTA 4"