Old 03-28-2008   #61
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Okay. If Nikoteen respects this I'll be a leader with maybe 2 or three soldiers working under me.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #62
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I think the leaders should be elected by way of democracy. Candidates are set and are voted for.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #63
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

RAM219 is an unknown quantity at this point
its all up to nikoteen isnt it, he said the 1st 8 or 10 people are leaders but i dont mind lol
RAM219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #64
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM219 View Post
its all up to nikoteen isnt it, he said the 1st 8 or 10 people are leaders but i dont mind lol
Well then its up to Niko who is the leaders. It is his game after all.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #65
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Aren't 8 quite a few?
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #66
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
ok seeing as were a gang and what not would that mean playing against others or jus havin a laugh together cause it would need to be narrowed down to 8 of us in a lobby against another 8
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #67
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

8 or 10 might be quite alot but at least we will always have at least one of the leaders on, and yeh it wil have to be narrowed down to 8 if it is clan matches.
Old 03-28-2008   #68
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
I'm good with the idea of fewer leaders, at first just wanted to make sure we had a full team. But yeah I like cutts idea of voting, and the idea of leaders having thier own crew. We can have Bosses, underbosses, muscle, assassins, getaway driver, etc... I like the idea of ranks and titles. It's been brought to my attention some people would rather not be constricted to a suit only online. I purpose if there are different ranks/classes in the crew they have different options of clothes and add more realism.

How many leader/hosts/bosses or whatever you wanna call it?
I think 8 or 10 could be a bit much, but if we all had 7 other crew each, it could work.
Right now there are only 13 of us, and I think thats a prime number so theres no way to evenly divide the leaders and give them an even amount of crew. But, the way I see it as long as the Lords are all on the same team, it shouldnt matter a whole lot.

Okay, my vote is for 4 leaders. 4 underbosses. and 5 crew that can be a class of thier choice.

Once more people join, the 4 leaders can vote on an underboss to become a leader. The underbosses can vote on a crew member to become underboss. That way the more and more people we get to join, the higher ranks will be easier to achieve. The people that move up will do so because thier peers voted on it. Just my idea, what do you guys think?
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #69
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
about the classes it would be wise if we see how people drive and snipe before assign them there classes cause i dont wanna have a really rubbish driver as mine lol
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #70
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by havok_jro View Post
about the classes it would be wise if we see how people drive and snipe before assign them there classes cause i dont wanna have a really rubbish driver as mine lol
yeh i agree, we should all be tested on skill aswell and then vote so we can decide who we all want as the leaders and underbosses, but we cant vote for ourselves because every one will vote for them selves then lmao
Old 03-28-2008   #71
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
as I said, if anyone bitches about my driving I will pull over and leave your ass stranded.
Old 03-28-2008   #72
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM219 View Post
yeh i agree, we should all be tested on skill aswell and then vote so we can decide who we all want as the leaders and underbosses, but we cant vote for ourselves because every one will vote for them selves then lmao
how? set up a race in the game have one person at the end one person at the start and let those wanting to be wheel men have a race?
Old 03-28-2008   #73
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

hmm im not sure, we could do, it would be a bit fo fun too becuase every one wants a higher rank and they have to earn it

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
Old 03-28-2008   #74
Cold

Cold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished road
I'll join, I'm 14 but I'm not immature. I definetly won't be screaming down the mic or team killing.. but yeah, BeyondCold.
Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #75
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
It will be hard to determine the best at which skill when the game first comes out, But having people that are interested in sniping/driving/explosives should request that position and keep practicing. If you think you can do it better, just demote yourself. If you need a promotion to obtain a specific class and your the obvious candidate, I'm sure the underbosses would promote you.

Btw, is promote right? That just looks wierd.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote