Old 03-28-2008   #46
A Human Being

A Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished road
So, any of you guys getting the game at midnight when it launches? I will be hosting a multiplayer match that night and I think it would be cool to start working out strategy.

Speaking of strategy, I'm wondering if we will be able to parachute out of helicopters onto roof tops. If so, we should have a chopper drop as many snipers onto roof tops as we can. Maybe even form a sniper triangle on the enemy position.

Also, I'm playing Rainbor Six 2, CoD4, and Gears of War if anyone wants to hit me up and play some matches.

HASAH!

A Human Being X = 25

Last edited by A Human Being; 03-28-2008 at 02:15 PM..
A Human Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #47
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
i'm definitely getting it at midnight
Old 03-28-2008   #48
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
I'll have it the 30th with shipping.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #49
SIZZLYBONE
$19.95 Plus s&h
Newbie Member

SIZZLYBONE is an unknown quantity at this point
i wanna start one with my friends all suits to

the tuxedo killers
Old 03-28-2008   #50
A Human Being

A Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished road
Oragon Josh.. your friends list is full and I can't add you.

Last edited by A Human Being; 03-28-2008 at 02:46 PM..
Old 03-28-2008   #51
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

I'm 15 Years Old

i have PS3 & pre-ordered GTA IV Special Edition.

Gamertag* will tell you guys later
Old 03-28-2008   #52
A Human Being

Zeeshan, this is a 360 clan only. Sorry.

Old 03-28-2008   #53
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
Rightous Ones For Liberty, ROFL. Funny prefixes, but I think theses whole names are to long.

Anybody against Lords of Liberty?

Anybody against Alderney as a base of operations?

It would be cool if we all wore black and red suits and drove all black sabre turbos, but I think you should be able to wear and drive what you want. Suit shoudl be required tho. Any objections?

I like the sound of Lords of Liberty and Alderney but it would be class if we had the liberty version of coney as our turf like the warriors lol
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #54
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Human Being View Post
So, any of you guys getting the game at midnight when it launches? I will be hosting a multiplayer match that night and I think it would be cool to start working out strategy.

Speaking of strategy, I'm wondering if we will be able to parachute out of helicopters onto roof tops. If so, we should have a chopper drop as many snipers onto roof tops as we can. Maybe even form a sniper triangle on the enemy position.
\
Hell yeah. In Alderney we can take over the prison (If we can use a chopper to get over the walls). I'm asuming if we turned cops off in a team deathmatch, there would be no guards at the prison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro View Post
I'm joining
Welcome to the Lords of Liberty!

And hell yeah i'm getting it midnight. Gonna be tail gating the gamestop parking lot. Mini keg, bbq, all that shit : ) I hope to be one of the first in line.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #55
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I might as well join in.

Sw33t Kill3r. I'm already on your list Niko.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #56
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
We should have one guy get all the names, and when it comes out we all meet and then make plans. For the guys that didnt catch my GT its LileL23
Old 03-28-2008   #57
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
We should have one guy get all the names, and when it comes out we all meet and then make plans. For the guys that didnt catch my GT its LileL23
I'm getting all the names, but I have to switch my modem over to my 360 before I can add some of the newer members. I have a router but choose not to use it.
I think the hosts/leaders should all be on eachothers lists for planning purposes.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #58
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
you can add people on xbox.com nikoteen
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #59
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
I'm getting all the names, but I have to switch my modem over to my 360 before I can add some of the newer members. I have a router but choose not to use it.
I think the hosts/leaders should all be on eachothers lists for planning purposes.
Well we gona need like 2-3 Leaders and all that so we will decided all that when we get to the gameplay, sounds fair enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
you can add people on xbox.com nikoteen
Yeah that's a easier way man
Old 03-28-2008   #60
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Yes, 2-3 or 4 leaders will suffice.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote