Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2008   #1
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Vice City again in 2009?

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=352013

I don't know how reliable this is, but although it would be cool to revisit the Vice City with new glorious graphics/physics,and even San Andreas after that,I don't think that would be a good idea...I think It's time for something different, new, maybe Europe,Japan or something else...
What do you think?
Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #2
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I'm hoping for a completely re-styled VC just like they did with LC. But, I'm just gonna wait.

And besides that, my guess is we have to wait till atleast 2010 or 2011 for a new GTA.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #3
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
I would really much enjoy a next-gen Vice City. Since they remade LC, I don't see why R* wouldn't do the same thing to Vice City. I think there are a LOT of GTA fans who would wish to see this.
If they do though, it makes me wonder how they would solve San Andreas with three large cities. Most likely they would make 3 seperate games for the 3 different cities.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #4
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
yeah, hahah 09.

but I think it would be pretty cool. Anything Europe is just going to remind me of The Getaway (or what ever that was called). Tokyo would be cool, but to make it authentic it would all be in the japanese language, meaning nobody could understand any of it without subtitles at all times.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #5
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
If they were really bad ass, they'd do london and shove The Getaway one right up the arse.
Or Amsterdam. Or Venice/Roma. Or Moscow. Denmark. lol.

Quote:
of The Getaway (or what ever that was called)
You can't say 'whatever that was called' to The Getaway, man.
You'll piss off the developers, lol.

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #6
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I don't if that's a bad translation or not, it is implying the main character to be some good guy? :/

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 03-28-2008 at 02:05 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #7
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
I hate to dissappoint you, Asif.
But that's a pretty spot-on translation.

"Reaffirm"
Sounds like Affirmative Action.

Nasssty Nas.
Who's world is this? The world is yours.

I'd hate to see Vice City again though.
Tokyo would be kickass, just friggin' impossible to model.

Last edited by ChiTheDesigner; 03-28-2008 at 02:11 PM..
ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Vice city 2009 and san andreas 2010 that would be cool they would be extra games that would be DLC'S for gta iv. Imagine playing VICE CITY and SAN ANDREAS and LIBERTY CITY all of them online connected by Bridges that would be awsome
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #9
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
In the GTA world, VC, SA and LC are not geographically connected to each other, so I doubt they will do that.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Virus View Post
In the GTA world, VC, SA and LC are not geographically connected to each other, so I doubt they will do that.
OK what a way to dash my hopes
Old 03-28-2008   #11
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
"We remind you that just GTA Vice City was released less than a year after GTA 3"

they have the engine..........
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #12
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
OK what a way to dash my hopes
This is the first time someone has ever used that smiley. You, sir, are winner.
Old 03-28-2008   #13
claud3
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
This is the first time someone has ever used that smiley. You, sir, are winner.
thankz dude i am a winner
Old 03-29-2008   #14
gtafan420
GTAfan420

gtafan420 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would be dissapointed if they made another vice city. i never really like vc anyway. theyll most likely make the next one be in a city they havnt done yet though.
gtafan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #15
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Virus View Post
I would really much enjoy a next-gen Vice City. Since they remade LC, I don't see why R* wouldn't do the same thing to Vice City. I think there are a LOT of GTA fans who would wish to see this.
If they do though, it makes me wonder how they would solve San Andreas with three large cities. Most likely they would make 3 seperate games for the 3 different cities.
A good thought hope this is the future for gta, R* will remake each at somepoint, there all to popular..even now.