Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2008   #1
Leftovercrack
Newbie Member

Leftovercrack is an unknown quantity at this point
A little farfetched but maybe, just maybe, I have discovered the plot *SPOILERS?*

Okay after years of lurking, literally since around when VC came out, I have finally started to post. This is just speculation but I think my theory makes sense.

Numerous grand theft auto 4 boards have already posted solid evidence that the guy getting blown up by the car in the trailer is Niko. Now this is where my story starts. Those Russian ( I think they're russian) guys seen at the end of "Move Up Ladies" and "Everybody's a Rat" put a bomb into Niko's car. The bomb knocked Niko out and the Russians kidnap him. They hold him hostage (looks like he is held captive when the Russian at the end of "Everybody's a Rat" is holding out a hacksaw) and force him to be an informant of his little gang. Gang meaning Roman, Elizabetha, Little Jacob, etc. I think this because at the end of Move Up Ladies he is giving in to what ever the Russians want him to do. Thats also why I think in the new trailer they show Elizbetha saying everybody is a rat and then Niko, without hesitation, says "Not me."

I feel like forgetting something very crucial that I had been thinking of earlier but I can not remember :/. Once again its all just speculation.
Leftovercrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #2
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Interesting thought, very possible; and welcome to the forums.
Old 03-27-2008   #3
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Pretty far-fetched. I think the flying body was just to show off the Euphoria engine.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #4
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
I agree it was most likely eye candy, and I assumed the scene when they get kidnapped by the Rrussians is a direct result of nico being hit with the bud of an AK47 (by one of the interrogators no less) in trailer 3.
Old 03-27-2008   #5
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Yeah, but I paused it before and it does look like he's getting into the car when it blows up.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #6
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Him View Post
I agree it was most likely eye candy, and I assumed the scene when they get kidnapped by the Rrussians is a direct result of nico being hit with the bud of an AK47 (by one of the interrogators no less) in trailer 3.
well yeah,thats obvious. Russian gangsters are ruthless dude.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #7
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Hey hey, not bad and very creative thinking right there.

And with that I welcome you to the forums.
Old 03-27-2008   #8
zeppelin
If This Is Hell, Well Then I'm Lucky

zeppelin is on a distinguished roadzeppelin is on a distinguished road
In one of the rewind parts of the fourth trailer, I slowed it down enough to see that Niko was sitting on a park bench with the guy who slapped him in the face in the third trailer, backstabber perhaps? At about 1:05.26 minutes
Old 03-27-2008   #9
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Thats some decent thoughts Overcrack, it rhymes with the trailers, put very well..
Old 03-28-2008   #10
Jimm_Starr

Jimm_Starr can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
Yeah, but I paused it before and it does look like he's getting into the car when it blows up.
yea i seen that also....
Jimm_Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #11
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I thought all those guys were after Roman and Niko because of Roman's debts.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #12
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
Pretty far-fetched. I think the flying body was just to show off the Euphoria engine.
yes probably happens all the time

and remember there is a slo mo button
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #13
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
I think the story will be very similar to GTA Vice City, because in 'Move up ladies" one of the guys in the trailer says "So your the guy who got jumped for a couple of million" to Niko.