Old 03-27-2008   #16
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Im 16, Im a Baller so I don't got time for immature kids and stuff, so don't add me if your annoying(sing over mic, breathe on mic, blow, and yell random stuff). But if you wanna crack jokes then ill gun your ass.
Old 03-27-2008   #17
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
I agree, multiplayer free roam should be one of the funnest game modes, imo.

Well welcome to the crew. I wanted to start a team so I wouldn't have to deal with simple minded kids just wanting to team kill.
No shit. I also dont want to hear in my car "Yo, i'm a real thug dogg, hardcore fo' life"

i hate that.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #18
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Im 16, Im a Baller so I don't got time for immature kids and stuff, so don't add me if your annoying(sing over mic, breathe on mic, blow, and yell random stuff). But if you wanna crack jokes then ill gun your ass.
You just wait for a song to come on the air we all know. We will sing. Hahaha
Old 03-27-2008   #19
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
You just wait for a song to come on the air we all know. We will sing. Hahaha
I don't get what you're saying, not to be rude.
Old 03-27-2008   #20
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Quote:
I don't get what you're saying, not to be rude.
okay, so we're in a car, on rounds through the city. a song comes on the radio that we all know the lyrics to. like say... queen bohemian rhapsody (not gonna happen but would be awesome) im just saying i'd haveto start singing it wayne's world style.

Last edited by Bfett21; 03-27-2008 at 10:08 PM..
Old 03-27-2008   #21
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
He's got a point.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #22
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Balteen, how can you prove that im a wanksta? Just because I ball, Basketball isn't a wigger sport, so before you say something hideous like that keep that mouth shut.
Old 03-27-2008   #23
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Quote:
Balteen, how can you prove that im a wanksta? Just because I ball, Basketball isn't a wigger sport, so before you say something hideous like that keep that mouth shut.
Yo, if we're gonna be working together agaisnt these dumbass kids we go against, we all need to be friendly.
Old 03-27-2008   #24
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

I was trying to be friendly, but he attacked me out of nowhere and I don't even know who this guy is. But I see what you're saying with the lyrics. I don't mind the singing but the people who have bad voices and scream on the mic singing just pisses me off, that what I was trying to basically say. But if I hurted you in anykind way im sorry.
Old 03-27-2008   #25
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Sorry, forgot to mention I'm actually 14, lolz. I'm not immature though, so don't worry. And puberty is past me.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #26
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSchwab View Post
Sorry, forgot to mention I'm actually 14, lolz. I'm not immature though, so don't worry. And puberty is past me.
Rofl, I don't mind younger people than me aslong as you're cool and funny then I keep you on my list.
Old 03-27-2008   #27
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Quote:
I was trying to be friendly, but he attacked me out of nowhere and I don't even know who this guy is. But I see what you're saying with the lyrics. I don't mind the singing but the people who have bad voices and scream on the mic singing just pisses me off, that what I was trying to basically say. But if I hurted you in anykind way im sorry.
no worries
Old 03-27-2008   #28
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
okay, so we're in a car, on rounds through the city. a song comes on the radio that we all know the lyrics to. like say... queen bohemian rhapsody (not gonna happen but would be awesome) im just saying i'd haveto start singing it wayne's world style.
That would be awesome, indeed. Who knows though, maybe one day we'll be in the game doing something to that very song..
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #29
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I just misunderstood him. I tried telling him that through pm, but he won't drop it.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #30
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
I'm 20, enjoy long walks on the beach, horseback riding and strolling into large crowded areas of people and spray bullets like hellfire. I like to say I'm a nice guy ;<
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote