Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2008   #226
jascando

jascando is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont know if i can wait aother month without having a breakdown
jascando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #227
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
i cant see the trailer what the f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #228
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Towards the end of the trailer, there's that bit where everything fast forwards.

Here's as many screenshots as I could get out of that. Didn't feel like downloading and going through each frame. This is just from pausing and printscreening.

Clicky
Old 03-27-2008   #229
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
It was awsome, amazing what can i say it it it was awsome oops i just said that

REDAVERY HERE IS A LINK FOR YOU http://www.gtagaming.com/
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #230
A Human Being

A Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished road
Anyone else notice the bits of concrete that come off the ground when they are spraying bullets at the asphalt!? This type of attention to detail has yet to be realized in a game as far as I know.

A Human Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #231
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
It appears ramming through street lamps results in a pleasant show of sparks and flashes. (Y)
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #232
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
That was a cool trailer.
Old 03-27-2008   #233
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Style was pretty nice.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #234
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I swear I seen bigfoot in the trailer at 1:42
Old 03-27-2008   #235
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Anyone notice the moving jet?

I guess this is for a mission?
Old 03-27-2008   #236
keithuk

keithuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton View Post
Anyone notice the moving jet?

I guess this is for a mission?
They will probably move about the airport but you cant fly them
keithuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #237
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Woah shit, amazing

Better than i expected, Euphoria makes this all so sweater
Old 03-27-2008   #238
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Good, lord. What was he doing?

The guy who says "Good Lord" is the same guy who says "get out of my site before I kill you!" in trailer 3. If he was indeed saying that to Niko in trailer 3, I doubt he would be shocked to see Niko getting tortured in trailer 4. So, what was that guy doing with the saw? I'm thinking he may have either been doing something far more sadistic and gross than just threatening Niko with it, or he was trying to free Niko, cutting him free from any tape/ropes he was bound to the chair with.

Maybe I'm looking into it a little too hard.
Old 03-27-2008   #239
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
I swear I seen bigfoot in the trailer at 1:42
Ahahah...here we go again.

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #240
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Just got of work.
Just watched the fourth trailer.
The trailer looked fucking sick, now im even more pumped for the game!
bring it on!
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote