Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2008   #46
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton View Post
Its supposed to spoof the Brooklyn-Battery tunnel. As for where it goes, anyones guess.

As for the earlier licinse plate discution, Why the fuck would the creative minds at R* be so stupid to make a state called Liberty City? I can understand if its Liberty state, but its not, its Liberty City State. Wtf?
i agree as far as the license plates
and what's the Brooklyn-Battery tunnel? how are they spoofing it? Never been to New York so I've never heard of it
Old 03-27-2008   #47
x240xdrifter
Newbie Member

x240xdrifter is on a distinguished roadx240xdrifter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
i agree as far as the license plates
and what's the Brooklyn-Battery tunnel? how are they spoofing it? Never been to New York so I've never heard of it
the castle tunnerl is not going directly south, it is infact a spoof of the Brooklyn- Battery Tunnel. Wihich is a tunnel that goes under Battery Park , on the southern most tip of Manhattan, which Connects the West Side Highway with FDR highway or something. Look at a map of NYC. Also refer back to the map of LC and take a closer look, you can see its connecting the road from west to east.
x240xdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #48
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Anyone noticed 'Castle Tunnel' at the bottom of Algonquin? It's going straight south, not connecting to any of the other boroughs; wondering where it leads to.
Actually.. look again.. you confused the building to be a tunnel.. the tunnel runs from west to east at the bottom of algonquin, the brownish square is a building, check the legend!

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #49
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Don't know, underpass/overpass and building color look so similar, may be it's the poor quality. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote