Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2008   #31
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
= Headlights ZOMG! My GTA dream come true

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #32
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWiTCH View Post
= Headlights ZOMG! My GTA dream come true
Just noticed it too, about time they did that, it already was featured in Operation Flashpoint in 2001.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #33
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Wow this is great! New screenshots!
I love the = Headlights and the fact that you can reload your weapon whenever you like.
Old 03-26-2008   #34
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
So you can finally toggle headlights in your car...Okay that's it...Best. Game. Ever.
Old 03-26-2008   #35
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Haha, I just noticed that too
Old 03-26-2008   #36
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
You mean you can turn your headlights on and off when you like?
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #37
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Anyone else notice the Car Wash under services?

thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #38
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
It's 100% official guys, the map is real. Rockstar have unleashed hell on image hosting sites and they're being removed everywhere it seems. Hurry up people, save them while you still can!

BTW this is coming from a thread made at GTAForums. The mods there took down the screens, and GTAGaming might be asked to as well.
Old 03-26-2008   #39
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Oh my, this has to be the biggest leak in years.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #40
smoking12
Banned
Banned

They just removed it dam.
Old 03-26-2008   #41
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Uh oh, its been removed, i didnt get to save the images, can anyone pm me them?
Old 03-26-2008   #42
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_Bellic View Post
Uh oh, its been removed, i didnt get to save the images, can anyone pm me them?
They're on the Main Page.

That's so awesome. A couple of small ne wimags on the bottom there too. I feel sorry for whoever leaked this The staff here have their work cut out now, Because they have to update all the pages with new info
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #43
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Coco View Post
Anyone else notice the Car Wash under services?

Pay N' Spray is confirmed too
Old 03-26-2008   #44
smoking12
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Pay N' Spray is confirmed too
Looks like they have aloat of clothes stores to awesome, i wonder if you can go to clubs by your self or drink.
Old 03-26-2008   #45
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Pay N' Spray was confirmed long ago, now we can come to believe it will be functioning, though it won't help avoiding police anymore.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote