Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2008   #16
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Fixed link, thanks. Ash this is a brilliant find my dear

Honestly, I'll say here, that I'd declare this real, but if it turned out to be fan made, this guy who made it is my new best friend.
Old 03-26-2008   #17
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
The link on the frontpage is out of order to the site.

remove the <br />
Corrected.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #18
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
If it's fake then it's one of the best ever made.

And if it's real, then i suggest Rockstar will start sending emails very soon to take down the pictures. But with the amount of information released there is nothing they can do about it now. Unless they planned to have this released before the actual game in secret.
Old 03-26-2008   #19
MyNameIsRamone
Hates play.com

MyNameIsRamone is an unknown quantity at this point
If it is fake it's an extremely good fake.
MyNameIsRamone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #20
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I can't even consider it fake anymore. It's just way too authentic..
Old 03-26-2008   #21
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

sb4ap can only hope to improve
I posted all the names of the things you can visit in the comments on the main page, mr.fuks rice box a chinese resteraunt...PRICELESS
Old 03-26-2008   #22
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Apparently "fuks" is censored for news post comments. XD

Jesus, I compared that opening image on the official site to the map, and all the docks even match up as they do on this map. No doubt in my mind, again, that this isn't real.
Old 03-26-2008   #23
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I saved these faster than an African man running from a hungry lion.

Great find Ash my boy.

Last edited by phreak; 03-26-2008 at 09:29 AM..
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #24
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Forbidden.

Try uploading them elsewhere
Old 03-26-2008   #25
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
yeah that actually looks pretty legit. The new screens add to the believability.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #26
PicoDeath

PicoDeath is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm convinced it's real too, getting really close to the release now.

[ Sign up to my forums! | 360 Gamercards ]
PicoDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #27
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
This happened with San Andreas. They REALLY need to make sure they employ reliable printers next time!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #28
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

It's only a matter of time before we see the back of the box now.
Old 03-26-2008   #29
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm surprised we haven't already, LCS and VCS had the back of the box shown months before it came out, usually slipped out by websites, such as Tesco or Play.com.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #30
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
This happened with San Andreas. They REALLY need to make sure they employ reliable printers next time!
Yea, I totally agree. It's so annoying when exciting stuff like this leaks.. Gotta hate it!!

Map looks good, but it's a shame that the images aren't clearer.
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote