Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2008   #16
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would be mad ive waited a long time for this game and im sure you guys have to and i would stop playing gta for long time.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #17
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
i wouldnt buy it. id just be like whatever, and move on. not even care ab the game anymore

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #18
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Don't worry, there is no way in hell it will get delayed again. The game should be near gone gold at this point.

@gta4crazy1, really? You wouldn't even bother to buy it when it did eventually come out? Now after all the hype over how awesome it is, that just wouldn't seem right
Old 03-25-2008   #19
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Some of you guys are emasculated tools. Rockstar would only be making the game better for you guys and you turn your back on them.

I honestly wouldn't care, I'd wait for the game to come out.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #20
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
I'm certain its not going to be delayed, so grow some bullocks an stay firm.
Old 03-25-2008   #21
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
The first time it got delayed I was a bit...pissed off. However, I thought: there must be a reason for the delay. They won't delay the game just to piss us off.
And if that helps them to test it properly, get rid of glitches and make a superb game even better, then that's allright with me.
Old 03-25-2008   #22
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
R* and Take Two Can not Delay the game again because this is the 3Q Profit part of the year Which means the sales of the game would go towards them making a profit from the day the game is released up until the end of the last QUARTER of the year. So they can not delay if they want to release their profit for the 3Q. But if they did delay the game then the money they will lose is alot more risky to their company.

So Their Will Be No Delay To Much Of A Risk For Them

Last edited by claud3; 03-25-2008 at 07:26 AM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #23
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Second Quarter ends 25th April, so really GTA4 will be coming out at the start of the Third Quarter by just 4 days.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #24
Conjo
Amateur Member

Conjo is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i would just react the same way as the first time, they're just making it better.. btw to some of you guys, i know it can't be delayed anymore, as i said, but what IF. ktnxbye
Conjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #25
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
They better not or else i'll be going too edinburgh!

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #26
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
I would destroy them and feast on their souls