Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2008   #1
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Weazel News Update: Government officials address Dark Cerulean 4 threat level

"Officials indicated that liberals in Congress were to blame, and that investigations into warrantless wiretapping were giving comfort to our enemies - so much comfort we might as well give terrorists fleece blankets and let them curl up next to the cozy fireplace that is America and drink chai tea on all of our tax dollars, just like they do in Britain."

Weazel News

This update comes in only after a day since the last update.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Post this kind of stuff on the site too, Asif!

Good find though <3
Old 03-06-2008   #3
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
Ha, poor Britain. The funny thing is, the papers over here really believe that we're like that with terrorists. Good find though Asif.
Geddes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, for once I agree with the Britain bashing.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008   #5
A Human Being

A Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished road
I love how they are making fun of the notorious colored terrorism threat level and patriot act. Among many other things, I have always loved GTA for its hilarious and accurate social commentary. I am really hoping terrorism makes its way into some missions (foiling or partaking).

Last edited by A Human Being; 03-06-2008 at 02:08 AM..
A Human Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #6
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
Weazel New Updated.

I didn't really notice it because it had the same title, but just so everyone knows its been updated regarding the Dark Cerulean Level 4 Threat. Link
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #7
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Oh, I thought the news has updated on something other than the Dark Cerulean threat level. Anyway, I am merging it with thread already made.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #8
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Wht the???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post

"Officials indicated that liberals in Congress were to blame, and that investigations into warrantless wiretapping were giving comfort to our enemies - so much comfort we might as well give terrorists fleece blankets and let them curl up next to the cozy fireplace that is America and drink chai tea on all of our tax dollars, just like they do in Britain."

Weazel News

This update comes in only after a day since the last update.
"Officials indicated that liberals in Congress were to blame, and that investigations into warrantless wiretapping were giving comfort to our enemies - so much comfort we might as well give terrorists fleece blankets and let them curl up next to the cozy fireplace that is America and drink chai tea on all of our tax dollars, just like they do in Britain." What the hell is "CHAI"
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #9
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Try using Google or something.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #10
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Do Britons really drink alot of chi-tea? I thought they only drank, ale.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #11
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes we drink tea, all speak in a posh manner, all love to wear suits and we are very fond of our top heats, good day to you sir! Ahh the old stereotype that American Media likes to portray us as. Oh yeah, we also have very, very bad teeth.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #12
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Uk natives are very dear to my heart, since I found out that my great grandma is from Edinburgh, an had a neat life there.
I love their humor,an the foods getting better

Last edited by FG; 03-24-2008 at 03:56 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote