Old 03-23-2008   #1
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
ooooooh awwwwwwww

Do you think the new trailer which is coming out this week will give us that oooooooooh awwwwww feeling... maybe somthing new that we havnt seen before, maybe somthing which could change your opinion on the game for the better or the worse* (*unlikely)
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #2
Riffmaster Jon
Backstabber

Riffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished road
Idk really. That's the way they revealed sky diving in SA though, so I'd say there's a chance.
Old 03-23-2008   #3
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I'm sure they'll give us something good. Besides, weren't all the trailers "ooooooh awwwww"
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #4
icebreaker202

icebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enough
Man I hope there's skydiving and basejumping in GTAIV.
icebreaker202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #5
randomhero
MMFWCL
Amateur Member

randomhero is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope theres Tons of easter eggs in this one!
randomhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #6
Xboxlover2

Xboxlover2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebreaker202 View Post
Man I hope there's skydiving and basejumping in GTAIV.
I'd be surprised if there weren't, given that there will be a plethora of tall buildings in the game.
Xboxlover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #7
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
If there is no skydiving that will suck cause i am going to be driving a helicopter a lot and might hit some buildings.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #8
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
I hope it reveals something brand new and surprising or something we all want but it hasn't been shown. As for skydiving, I hope there is being all the huge buildings, Statue of Happiness, bridges, helicopters. It would be sad without it.
Old 03-23-2008   #9
Telk

Telk is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, there has still gotta be many secrets
Old 03-23-2008   #10
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
what if you helicopter catches fire mid-air?

Niko - Whoops, sorry, R* didnt give me a parachute, bye world!
Old 03-24-2008   #11
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I hope there's a mission involving sky diving, except on a taller building so it's more exciting, instead of onto a building we could have just climbed on :/
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote