Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2008   #16
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! I'm impressed!

Looks alot more smooth and fresh, and has a Web 2.0 felling to it, if that's what you call it these days.

Looks amazing and I'd say the staff that worked on it made a damn good job.
Old 03-15-2008   #17
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Yea overall the main page looks nice, the only thing I don't like is the wider width, it uses more desktop space at small screen resolutions like mine, 1152x864, and making the browser window smaller adds a scroll bar from side to side which I was avoiding

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #18
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
They layout was specifically designed to fit on fixed 900px width, so the only way anything could be done about it is if I were to redesign this whole thing.
Old 03-15-2008   #19
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
The VCS en LCS buttons on top of the page both lead to the same page
Old 03-15-2008   #20
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
slim nevermind all those posts I made, I forgot I could change the forum layout via my profile, I wen't back to v2 Beta so its all good now

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #21
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
The VCS en LCS buttons on top of the page both lead to the same page
That's because a VCS section was never actually made, but we're going to have one up soon.
Old 03-15-2008   #22
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
The new layout rocks
More style to it. Fresh.
Old 03-15-2008   #23
Mazzlow
DUE TO AIDS

Mazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of light
It seems like the day would never come, but boy am I glad that it finally did!

Good Job guys
Mazzlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #24
Werdoop

Werdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished road
New site looks fantastic, but you guys forgot to change a little part in the GTA IV overview.

Quote:
Grand Theft Auto IV will be simultaneously released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 this fall.
Shouldn't that be this spring or this April?

Werdoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #25
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Oh wow, we really need to update that. Thanks

Edit: Nevermind guess someone already fixed.
Old 03-16-2008   #26
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
I'm Having some trouble using it on Opera. Nothing is showing up.
and I mean nothing aside from the links that say "GTA: IV, GTA: VCS, GTA LCS, GTA III".
But there is no post reply, no threads, nothing.

EDIT: Nevermind its working, and it's gorgeous.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #27
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Thanks Havok, glad it worked out - don't want another headache
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #28
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Just letting you guys know, we've now got the full list of possible prizes up.
Old 03-16-2008   #29
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Ditto ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
It looks absolutely spectacular. Good job!
That^ says it all, you kept the site spirit, an its look is just as good as before, just a knock up job there, GTA desisigners,or whatever you like to be called

edit: Im still puzzled on what made the differance ? I use ie7 , because I'm to lazy to changre,well...anyways I have no trouble with it. I don't know if its a browzer/ server thing...but it works better on my PC.

Last edited by FG; 03-16-2008 at 10:04 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #30
thedude5000
Newbie Member

thedude5000 is an unknown quantity at this point
New look is not bad. Like that you've kept mostly the same color scheme, and I also like how it doesn't look overdone like some other sites.

Giveaway sounsd cool too, just signed up.
thedude5000 is offline   Reply With Quote