Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2008   #1
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
GTA IV - New Issue KING Magazine Reveals DJ

My pal Jordan Liles over at PlanetGTA has just informed me that the latest issue of KING magazine has an exclusive. DJ Green Lantern will be a DJ in Grand Theft Auto IV . But it doesn't end there...

* "Somebody within my camp said that they were interested in doing some stuff. We sat down and it ended up like a whole radio show. This particular sow, there's a little bit of budget involved. It's not the normal licensed-out music. When you jump in the car, you're going to be able to hear a whole Green Lantern radio show filled with nothing but exclusive music I produced for the game . I think it's the first time that's ever been done."
* I'll just say the radio show is exciting. It's going to get your adrenaline pumping. I can't say any more.
* Music from Styles P, Uncle Murda and Maino's song "Getaway Driver" are included in the game.

So go out and pick up this issue of KING today!

Complete thanks goes to Jordan Liles over at PlanetGTA for this information, Cheers Pal.
raidenraider200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't find any info on that song, no clue who Green Lantern,Uncle Murda or Maino is, I've heard of Styles P though.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008   #3
RockForLight

RockForLight is on a distinguished roadRockForLight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
I can't find any info on that song, no clue who Green Lantern,Uncle Murda or Maino is, I've heard of Styles P though.
Uncle Murda sucks .

DJ Green Lantern has made alot of good mixtapes though, so Im sure not all the songs will suck. I really hope they have some Eastcoast hip-hop classics thrown in there though ..

I know the game is set in the present, but i would love to hear some old Nas ,AZ, Mob Deep and some Wu in the mix of current bullshit.
Old 03-13-2008   #4
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I thought PlanetGTA had a policy of not posting magazine scans on their main site, hehe.
Going to give them a read shortly.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote