Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2008   #16
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

So i think "gtagaming" is the best because this site is only one giving away R* goodies.. thanks GTA GAMING sounds good and its free* GOOOO GTA GAMING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo View Post
Would you like to win some R* goodies? Little stickers, big stickers, hats, t-shirts, a copy of San Andreas, copies of GTA IV, and more. All that kind of stuff.

And two, what would you do to win them? You might have to tell friends about the contest, or it could be based on a contribution like best GTA style art, sound or writing. Just throw out ideas. You have to do something! It will be free but I mean that by it won't cost you any money.

I'm trying to plan out a contest we will have to give away this stuff.

What about THE BEST GTA SIGNATURE* I mean we create a signature and we put it here.So Admin can judge ???

I'd do anything to win R* GOODIES OR EVEN GTA IV GAME

Last edited by Asif; 03-12-2008 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: Triple post merged, please use the EDIT button, zeeshan.
Old 03-12-2008   #17
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
You could always ship me the goodies out of the kindness of your heart
Old 03-12-2008   #18
Riffmaster Jon
Backstabber

Riffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished road
hellz yeah, all I had to read was "free" and "gta" and I was in.
Old 03-12-2008   #19
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I am fully up for this. Lets do it!
Old 03-12-2008   #20
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
Here.

Well I posted 'here' do I win now?
Old 03-12-2008   #21
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im in what we have to do?
Old 03-12-2008   #22
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Although a artistic or video entry would be cool, I don't think it's fair to those without the talent or opportunity.

I'm considering doing MULTIPLE contests with smaller prizes. The easier contests will reward on a smaller scale like (stickers to t-shirts). The hardest contest would have the grand prize of a GTA IV copy.

Does this sound fair?
Old 03-12-2008   #23
keithuk

keithuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Any type of contest with a reward would be fun

Btw, would it be open to people in the UK?
Old 03-12-2008   #24
Cold

Cold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo View Post
Although a artistic or video entry would be cool, I don't think it's fair to those without the talent or opportunity.

I'm considering doing MULTIPLE contests with smaller prizes. The easier contests will reward on a smaller scale like (stickers to t-shirts). The hardest contest would have the grand prize of a GTA IV copy.

Does this sound fair?
That sounds pretty fair. What would be an example of the hardest contest?
Old 03-12-2008   #25
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
And to add to that, what would be an example of the easiest?
Old 03-12-2008   #26
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Yes, it would be open to everybody since we really don't have any legal restrictions binding us.
And Cutts, an example of the easiest would be: "Become a registered member of the GTAGaming forums. Enter your username and password into this forum. Get lucky."
Old 03-12-2008   #27
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
Yes, it would be open to everybody since we really don't have any legal restrictions binding us.
And Cutts, an example of the easiest would be: "Become a registered member of the GTAGaming forums. Enter your username and password into this forum. Get lucky."
Hehe, that sounds extremely easy. I'm glad this is happening, something to get us into the GTAIV mood. Will there be any restrictions based on country?
Old 03-12-2008   #28
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
No there won't be any country restrictions.

Easiest: Register on the forums and sign up.
Middle Easiest: Register yourself and 5 friends (to get new people to the site)
Hardest Contest: Make an interactive flash map!
Compose a GTA IV symphony
Make a real life GTA skit (like chappelle's show)

these are examples
Old 03-12-2008   #29
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I would suggest actual "contests" for the future, but for this, just a giveaway, yeah possibly that register yourself and 5 friends thing, but personally I feel this should be relatively open to anyone.

Get on AIM.
Old 03-12-2008   #30
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Great idea ! As many people know, Im a great GTA fan, just like you all guys, I like expressing my passion for GTA via my videos, and many of you have seen my recreation videos. I worked REALLY hard in 2007 with my recreation videos and whatnot, and I think I might be one of the guys that should have a chance getting some R* goodies. I don´t need the game or anything. I would be AMAZINGLY glad if I just got a IV T-shirt and a poster or something !

Here´s my contributions:

GTA IV Trailer 1 in San Andreas
GTA IV Trailer 2 in San Andreas
GTA IV Trailer 3 in San Andreas
GTA IV Trailer 2 in Vice City
Whiz Wireless trailer in San Andreas
Steinway Beer Garden in San Andreas

Also I´ve made a few maps that took some time, but I like giving to the GTA community. I´m actually working on a new map right now.

Last edited by Brotha; 03-12-2008 at 03:43 PM..
Closed Thread