Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2008   #11
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

So i think "gtagaming" is the best because this site is only one giving away R* goodies.. thanks GTA GAMING sounds good and its free* GOOOO GTA GAMING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo View Post
Would you like to win some R* goodies? Little stickers, big stickers, hats, t-shirts, a copy of San Andreas, copies of GTA IV, and more. All that kind of stuff.

And two, what would you do to win them? You might have to tell friends about the contest, or it could be based on a contribution like best GTA style art, sound or writing. Just throw out ideas. You have to do something! It will be free but I mean that by it won't cost you any money.

I'm trying to plan out a contest we will have to give away this stuff.

What about THE BEST GTA SIGNATURE* I mean we create a signature and we put it here.So Admin can judge ???

I'd do anything to win R* GOODIES OR EVEN GTA IV GAME

Last edited by Asif; 03-12-2008 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: Triple post merged, please use the EDIT button, zeeshan.