Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2008   #31
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Thanks for sharing, Brotha. Since there can't be two* similar topics, I'll have to merge it with the thread already made. But I'll be quoting your message in the first post.
No problem mate
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #32
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Can you tell me which issue is it? March or April?

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #33
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
The helicopter thing sounds awesome. Thanks for the info Brotha.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #34
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Can you tell me which issue is it? March or April?
Itīs gotta be March, since it came out 26th February
Old 03-03-2008   #35
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Ah, I was expecting some new screenshots if it were an April issue. Anyway, this magazine really mentioned some infos that other (english) mags couldn't dig out. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008   #36
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Using 'Heat' as inspiration.....yes please.

I have faith in Rockstar to do as much.
Old 03-05-2008   #37
IcyElement
Newbie Member

IcyElement is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder64 View Post
You can precision throw grenades.

Very awesome.

No boats will stop to help you if you swim in the 10°C water.

Does this mean cold water might hurt your health?

I did read the whole article and I don't think they meant anything special when they mentioned the temprature in the water. It was more to get some empathy to the storytelling. To make the article more interesting. But I can be wrong. Time will tell
IcyElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008   #38
IcyElement
Newbie Member

IcyElement is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha View Post
- It seems that you can breathe in while sniping, for more accuracy.
I think that part is also a thing to add some feeling to the article. If you read the whole part it sez:

"The big city pulse has stopped and the city that never sleeps is prepering for another hectic morning. I rest the rifle to my shoulder, i let the scope search it's way between the glassfacades. Breaht in. Fire"

But like i said in my last post. Time will tell.
IcyElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008   #39
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyElement View Post
I think that part is also a thing to add some feeling to the article. If you read the whole part it sez:

"The big city pulse has stopped and the city that never sleeps is prepering for another hectic morning. I rest the rifle to my shoulder, i let the scope search it's way between the glassfacades. Breaht in. Fire"

But like i said in my last post. Time will tell.

I was thinking the same when reading it, either was Niko breathing in, or the player himself. But it doesnīt matter.