Old 03-01-2008   #1546
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Closer FC

RB fail

Old 03-01-2008   #1547
Mazzlow
DUE TO AIDS

Mazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Closer FC

RB fail

*cough*
Mazzlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #1548
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Oh yeah forgot about the pic from when I passed it!

Old 03-01-2008   #1549
Mazzlow
DUE TO AIDS

Mazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Oh yeah forgot about the pic from when I passed it!

which was when?
Old 03-01-2008   #1550
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

That time when I was playing and I dihsdfdsfeggrgbdfb*covers mouth with hand*dfdsfdsfsdfjkleand then I passed it!
Old 03-01-2008   #1551
Mazzlow
DUE TO AIDS

Quote:
That time when I was playing and I dihsdfdsfeggrgbdfb*covers mouth with hand*dfdsfdsfsdfjkleand then I passed it!
ooooooooh ok.

Back on topic-
Old 03-02-2008   #1552
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Well since we're taking off-screen console game pics, here's some Assassin's Creed via my crappy cell phone cam.

This is from the spire on top of the cathedral in Acre, which is the highest point in the city. This game seriously gives a better sense of scale than any game I've ever seen. Some scenes are just breathtaking.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #1553
opPIR
Amateur Intellectual

opPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond repute
ya tis a good game. gets repetitive though and the ending is just...well i'll let you get there :p

grimmy is a gay icon
opPIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #1554
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Well since we're taking off-screen console game pics, here's some Assassin's Creed via my crappy cell phone cam.

This is from the spire on top of the cathedral in Acre, which is the highest point in the city. This game seriously gives a better sense of scale than any game I've ever seen. Some scenes are just breathtaking.

It's a Current-Gen Spiderman 2, Without the Spiderman license. Does it play better on PS3 now they've patched it, I haven't played it post-patch. COD4 & GHIII have taken over my playlist.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #1555
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Patient View Post
It's a Current-Gen Spiderman 2, Without the Spiderman license. Does it play better on PS3 now they've patched it, I haven't played it post-patch. COD4 & GHIII have taken over my playlist.
I don't know what it was like before the patch. I just heard it crashed a lot. I'm close to the end of the game and it hasn't crashed once for me. I've played both the PS3 and 360 version, and both look and feel pretty much the same to me.

I don't care if it's repetitive though. The game is such a technical showpiece and has such awesome atmosphere that it was well worth the price in my opinion. Mission structure is important in a game, but it's not everything. And I've spent much more time just screwing around with the guards and civilians than I have doing missions.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #1556
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
I played the game over at my friend's house. He had his PS3 hooked up to a Sony Bravia 42" HDTV with composite cables, playing Assassin's Creed.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #1557
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception View Post
I played the game over at my friend's house. He had his PS3 hooked up to a Sony Bravia 42" HDTV with composite cables, playing Assassin's Creed.
Tell him to get the component ones if he wants HD.
Old 03-04-2008   #1558
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
In case it isn't obvious, I was a medic so avoid my kills/deaths.

http://i31.tinypic.com/25k4m5v.jpg

If anyone else have Steam, add Tummelv on it so we can get some games together sometime.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008   #1559
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
Tell him to get the component ones if he wants HD.
Every time he killed me in splitscreen, I blamed it on the lack of HDMI. Now it's sort of an inside joke; any time something bad happens, I bring up HDMI just to piss him off. :p
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008   #1560
opPIR
Amateur Intellectual

opPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
In case it isn't obvious, I was a medic so avoid my kills/deaths.

http://i31.tinypic.com/25k4m5v.jpg

If anyone else have Steam, add Tummelv on it so we can get some games together sometime.

oh wow....you're not playing

war

rock

LOL

grimmy is a gay icon
opPIR is offline   Reply With Quote