Old 02-24-2008   #151
iChaos
Newbie Member

iChaos is an unknown quantity at this point
Im surprised these cars arent on the list

Old 02-25-2008   #152
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by iChaos View Post
Im surprised these cars arent on the list

That first one is a Chrysler 300c for sure. That second one as of right now could be any muscle car of sorts, a picture of the side or rear would help.
Old 02-28-2008   #153
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Im back again..

The Sentinel:
is most likely a '07/'08 Lincoln MKZ

and, then, the car listed as "sedan" is just the Lincoln Town Car lookalike from the front..
---

also, the car to the left (our left, niko's right) looks like a Merc S class.

comparison: the light really have the same shape.

Last edited by Phil; 02-28-2008 at 09:00 AM..
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008   #154
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Thanks, Phil.

May I ask, why is this thread not a sticky?
Old 02-29-2008   #155
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
I didn't look through any of this thread at all, so forgive me if any of this has been pointed out before.

Albany = Ford Fairmont ('79 pictured)
Clover = Buick Riviera (Riviera has hidden quad headlights, on the outer edge of the grilles)
Bobcat = Gen 1 Dodge Ram?
'Luxury Car' = Toyota MR2 Spyder
Landstalker = Range Rover
Idaho = '73 Chevy Impala
'Luxury Sedan' = Toyota Altezza/Lexus IS300
Turismo = Saleen S7
FBI Car = Po'Po' Dodge Charger

Also I should point out the Savannah looks to be based on the Idaho.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008   #156
ChameleoBJE
The Dutchess of Roma Tomatoes
Newbie Member

ChameleoBJE is an unknown quantity at this point
I think we're missing the coach. I hope it's still in there. I miss rolling up on rival gangs with eight guys on my crew and opening fire.
Old 02-29-2008   #157
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
I didn't look through any of this thread at all, so forgive me if any of this has been pointed out before.

Albany = Ford Fairmont ('79 pictured)
Clover = Buick Riviera (Riviera has hidden quad headlights, on the outer edge of the grilles)
Bobcat = Gen 1 Dodge Ram?
'Luxury Car' = Toyota MR2 Spyder
Landstalker = Range Rover
Idaho = '73 Chevy Impala
'Luxury Sedan' = Toyota Altezza/Lexus IS300
Turismo = Saleen S7
FBI Car = Po'Po' Dodge Charger

Also I should point out the Savannah looks to be based on the Idaho.
I think you got the turismo wrong, I'm almost completely sure that it's a Ferrari 360
Old 03-01-2008   #158
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Heres another one i spotted in one of the new screens..

Its a quick PS mockup, so detail has not been put on first row, but you get the idea..

Real life comparison:

Cadillac Escalade SUT

Original picture: http://www.gtagaming.com/images/gtai...nshots/150.jpg

Old 03-01-2008   #159
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
This thing is a Buick Rendezvous, if anything.
This looks to be a Buick GSX.

Old 03-01-2008   #160
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
This thing is a Buick Rendezvous, if anything.
This looks to be a Buick GSX.
that first one is the back of the Prius-looking hybrid car if I'm not mistaken.

And Phil, it would make sense that the Turismo would be a 360 because it was a Ferrari F40 in San Andreas, although I don't know why the Cheetah isn't taking this role.

Last edited by phreak; 03-01-2008 at 08:35 PM..
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #161
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Looks like it could be both. After looking at it for a while it looks like it's too small to be a huge SUV like the Rendezvous, but that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw those taillights.

Old 03-08-2008   #162
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

I spotted a bunch of new vehicles, i'll upload in a moment...
Mini Van thingy, seen in an earlier screenshot aswell, the one in my previous sig.

Stretch Limo

Motorcycle of some sort, and two modern pick up trucks

Big ass parking space they got going on, lets hope its filled this time, unlike in SA

Old 03-08-2008   #163
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
What would you make out of this luxury car? Countach or something else?

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008   #164
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
What would you make out of this luxury car? Countach or something else?

More like a Murcielago

Old 03-08-2008   #165
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I was thinking kind of Lamborghini.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote