Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2008   #16
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Probably this is the bulletproof vest they've been talking about.

Good find asif, these are some decent screen shots.
Old 02-28-2008   #17
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for updating the thread Asif

I was at class when all the previews went up. Sorry.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008   #18
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenraider200 View Post
GamePro and Yahoo havent got previews up for GTA IV yet

Here are more Previews though

IGN UK - http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/855/855605p1.html
GameTap - http://www.gametap.com/home/read/article/4309
TVG - http://www.totalvideogames.com/artic...ally_12876.htm
Virgin Media UK - http://www.virginmedia.com/games/inp...IV-preview.php

GamesRadar Hands-on Prevew 2 Releases Tomorrow
Thanks Matt, Adding them up on the first post and the site. And, you're welcome, Himuro!

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 02-28-2008 at 02:28 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008   #19
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
ANOTHER NEW PREVIEW

Yahoo - http://videogames.yahoo.com/news-1190982
raidenraider200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008   #20
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
YET ANOTHER NEW PREVIEW

Spong - http://news.spong.com/feature/10109751
raidenraider200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008   #21
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
I wonder(if you were able to get close enough), if you can disarm enemies.
From the IGN preview:
Quote:
When we got sick of dying, we tapped a button as Dardan attempted to shank us and disarmed him.

Then, we killed him with his own blade.
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008   #22
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
No car customization = good.
No car trunk storage = bad.
18 radio stations = good.

It'd be cool if there was a car with nitrous in it though. In enjoyed that from SA. Besides that thank God. It's Grand Theft Auto not Fast and the Furious.
Old 02-28-2008   #23
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
No car trunk storage = bad.
where'd they say that?
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008   #24
TheDemonata
The Genovese Family

TheDemonata is an unknown quantity at this point
FUCK YEA ..I cant believe you can call taxi drivers to stop .. thats really cool .." Press Y for a much heavier swinging punch and Y to kick" do they mean tap Y ?

Last edited by TheDemonata; 02-28-2008 at 04:34 PM..
TheDemonata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008   #25
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
The new information is nice, but I was seriously hoping Rockstar would fix the responsiveness of the controls.
Old 02-28-2008   #26
Himuro

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
The gametap previews says that Stunts are back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok View Post
where'd they say that?

Kikizo preview. They say you can't customize them either.

Hmmmm

-Dramatic vehicle jumps from previous games return.
-There are no returning characters from previous GTAs.
-A GPS system will tell you the optimal route for arriving at a mission checkpoint.
-You can plant waypoints anywhere in the city.
-The wanted rating can go up to six stars.
-Customization is restricted to clothing changes--no afros or anything like that.
-The fighting style Niko uses is krav maga.
-You can take a taxi or ride the subway to get to various points on the map. You can sit back and enjoy the ride or immediately jump from one point to the next.

Last edited by Himuro; 02-28-2008 at 04:48 PM..
Old 02-28-2008   #27
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
No matter how focused and awesome the game is, I'm still going to be missing driving through the countryside listening to K-Rose on my way to San Fierro.

The game will be amazing, but I wish there was something like that in.
Old 02-28-2008   #28
Himuro

Quote:
When I first jumped into the game, I shot one of the cab drivers through the windshield and thought it was cool that he just slumped over in his car. But what I didn’t realize was that all of his dead weight would press down on the gas pedal, which caused the cab to barrel down on me and slam me into a wall.
OH MY FUCKING GOD
Old 02-28-2008   #29
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Haha! Now that's realistic!
Old 02-28-2008   #30
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I'm beginning to wonder what sort of PC will be required to run this game once it gets to that point
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote