Old 02-23-2008   #1
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Weazel News updates ITSELF!

I am pretty much positive that the first headline during the night of update (02.21.08) was the news of "Allegations emerge surrounding Congressman Thomas Stubbs III", dated 02.08.2008.

Just noticed the bulletin got updated with a new headline "Congressman denies pork fiasco in earmarking scandal", dated 02.22.08!

Seems like, the bulletin independently may get updated anytime.

More on, www.weazelnews.com and the news bulletin content file.

Also, attached the older content file as a proof.
Attached Files
File Type: zip weazelNews.zip (1.5 KB, 39 views)

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 02-23-2008 at 01:05 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Wonder what the Tsunami and Avalanche stuff is all about, it's New York ?
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #3
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I though they would update it. Whats the point of having a news channel if not?
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #4
KkevinCrazy

KkevinCrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:. View Post
Wonder what the Tsunami and Avalanche stuff is all about, it's New York ?
i know it is new york but they MAY be hinting some insane weather we've never seen in a GTA. snow, Tsunamis, Storms
KkevinCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #5
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Perhaps hinting to another excuse to get the bridges closed. ('A terrorist threat' being the first one mentioned in some magazine)

Old 02-23-2008   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I've just noticed something, Weazel News is not new in GTA IV! Just playing LCS and was listening to LCFR, the cooking show segment, and when a caller complains about the media creating a sterotype, the chef responds with "Well why don't you go watch some Weazel News huh? I cook Wezels!"
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #7
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
I've just noticed something, Weazel News is not new in GTA IV! Just playing LCS and was listening to LCFR, the cooking show segment, and when a caller complains about the media creating a sterotype, the chef responds with "Well why don't you go watch some Weazel News huh? I cook Wezels!"
Yar, I believe it started in San Andreas with the Weazel TV network. Some of the shows were on it. Wrestling and that law office paper work show at least.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #8
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
Yar, I believe it started in San Andreas with the Weazel TV network. Some of the shows were on it. Wrestling and that law office paper work show at least.
Oh yes, completely forgot about those commercials.

Weazel TV - Intergalactic Wrestling Title
Weazel TV - Law advert#1
Weazel TV - Law advert#2
Weazel TV - Law advert#3

Last edited by Asif; 02-24-2008 at 01:48 AM..