Old 02-23-2008   #1
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
Post your whip.

STOP POSTING TO THIS TREAD... GO TO THE OTHER THREAD SO IT CAN BE STICKIED!

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99950

93 Cavalier RS 3.1 - 91 Tempo GL 2.3

Last edited by ScoobyDoo82; 02-23-2008 at 08:46 PM..
Old 02-23-2008   #2
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
My beloved:

And then the winter beater:

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Old 02-23-2008   #3
ScoobyDoo82

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
The Sonoma looks great. LAWL at your winter beater.

Old 02-23-2008   #4
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Thanks

And ha, if you see it coming, it's a GMC, if you see it going, it's a Chevrolet. The guy I bought it off of had a GMC grille on it, who knows why, and I never bothered changing it out...I like the GMC grille better than the Chevrolet grille anyway.

It's actually a Chevy S-10 though, '85.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Old 02-23-2008   #5
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future

Yeah!
Old 02-23-2008   #6
ScoobyDoo82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
Thanks

And ha, if you see it coming, it's a GMC, if you see it going, it's a Chevrolet. The guy I bought it off of had a GMC grille on it, who knows why, and I never bothered changing it out...I like the GMC grille better than the Chevrolet grille anyway.

It's actually a Chevy S-10 though, '85.
Haha, yeah at first I said S10 but noticed the grille and changed it.

Old 02-23-2008   #7
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Old 02-23-2008   #8
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
DY, you should have posted that in the Crap Shack, Oohh wait...

Verbal Warning.
Old 02-23-2008   #9
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
I drove my mom's for a while, a nice Subie:

But now I drive my baby: '53 Ford F100
Old 02-23-2008   #10
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Holy crap that truck is awesome.
Old 02-23-2008   #11
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception View Post
Holy crap that truck is awesome.
gracias señor
Old 02-23-2008   #12
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
This is awesome !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeandbooze
You American guys have got the cream of the classic muscle cars, you wouldn't get anywhere near the style in UK at the same time period.
Old 02-23-2008   #13
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe the E-Type.

Mine is nearly finished.
Old 02-23-2008   #14
Wicked Member

Yeah that's from the 60's, American muscle goes further back to maybe early 1900's i'm sure.
Old 02-23-2008   #15
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
this is mine:
http://zombienm.deviantart.com/art/R...crecy-51683094

and another:

Both of those Umbrella logos are there for a picture (not that picture though), and aren't really on it, though it does have an Umbrella Corp. License plate, and every once in a while I switch it out with a Rockstar license plate.