Old 02-09-2008   #481
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
@Asif: You've got a keen eye, my friend
@Phil: That counts for you aswel
@Yam: I expected that: R2= accelerating L2= Braking. Seems logic, actually, since it's very useful.
@Tony: maybe they did that on purpose? I mean, it's not an EXACT replica of NY now, is it? Or maybe you are wrong?

Now to me it seems like the satelitedish on top of that building (whatever building that might be) is not finished. It's not as round is it should be. But then again, we've got to wait for the final version.

EDIT: about the car... Or it says something like "Rigassi' or something, ir it says "CLASSIC" but with maybe an ornament before it? look closely:

Pic1:

Pic2:

Pic3:

I'm sorry for the crappy pictures, did everything in a hurry.

Last edited by WiM; 02-09-2008 at 09:51 AM..
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #482
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiM View Post

Now to me it seems like the satelitedish on top of that building (whatever building that might be) is not finished. It's not as round is it should be. But then again, we've got to wait for the final version..

With given altitude and position on the map, I believe we're viewing down from the Empire State building in that pic.

About, the car 'RECLASSIC' perhaps, as Phil said in the previous page.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 02-09-2008 at 10:35 AM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #483
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Possible, but reclassic does not make any sense.
Old 02-09-2008   #484
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
With given altitude and position on the map, I believe we're viewing down from the Empire State building in that pic.

About, the car 'RECLASSIC' perhaps, as Phil said in the previous page.
Thats kind of obvious

But heres what it looks like in real life

Look at the reletiveaty between Crysler and Metlife

As for the car, it could be "R*CLASSIC"
Old 02-09-2008   #485
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I know it's obvious, but I was responding to Wim's post.
Can you spot the building immediately behind Chryster building? (from Whiz caps) Looks like they have changed the in-game alignment of the buildings at 90* angle comparing real-life.

Old 02-09-2008   #486
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post

I did a bit of analyzing on the panorama view from the main page.. hope someone finds it interesting...
Im not sure, but in the background of this pic, it looks like the citicorp building over in Dukes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citicorp_Building
Old 02-09-2008   #487
WiM
All for one.

R*CLASSIC Of course! Tony, you genious!!
Old 02-09-2008   #488
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Here's some more.. didn't really have anything to do today besides having hangovers... so..

Ford Crown Victoria/Mercury Grand Marquis/Lincoln TownCar type of car
Also, car advertisement on the building.. looks like some 80's old, chevy, or cadillac.
Funny thing, is one of the adds says: "Pirate Music" suggestion from R*?

Police Station... 2 visible squad cars parked

"J 3 Algonquin N and FI Airport" suggest a bit more complex subway system, such as Algonquin S?
Note: FI = Francis International.

Last edited by Phil; 02-09-2008 at 11:30 AM..
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #489
Moderate Airbender

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiM View Post
R*CLASSIC Of course! Tony, you genious!!
Why thank you.

@Phil, great finds dude, good work
Old 02-09-2008   #490
Xboxlover2

Xboxlover2 is an unknown quantity at this point
I noticed that sign in the subway station as well... hopefully there will be a more in-depth subway system.
Xboxlover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #491
Asif
Moderator =)

1) More examples on the car blinkers/indicators.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ntitled-16.gif (1.36 mb)

(0:11-0:14, Vlad movie)

2) Vlad's office is right in front of the 'Broker Navy Yard'.

3) Return of the waving traffic signal.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../Untitled1.gif (1.59 mb)

4) Return of Faggio, I am not sure if it was seen before.

from Manny trailer (22nd second)

Last edited by Asif; 02-10-2008 at 07:36 AM..
Old 02-10-2008   #492
Moderate Airbender

Oo, I just figuerd something out, oh, but its much more fitted for the buildings thread, anyone wana posty there so I can post

Good work guys, you've all been working great over this week
Old 02-10-2008   #493
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
@Asif
Hopefully wind plays a strong part in the game.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008   #494
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
@Asif
Hopefully wind plays a strong part in the game.
Ever driven down a freeway at 70mph, and then having a strong gust coming at you 90* to your direction of travel.. now try keeping it within the lane!

Hope this will be in IV.... just you know, cause it can..

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008   #495
WiM
All for one.

You're absolutely right, Phil.

@Asif: I tried to open those pages and it says "This Domain (isarapix.com) Has Been Disabled"