Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2008   #1
avsrule247
Newbie Member

avsrule247 is an unknown quantity at this point
New screenshots at bestbuy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....&type=category

I found these 10 minutes ago and I was gonna post them, just like I did at the other sites but I gotta say, it is pretty fucking ridiculous that I signed up at the main site, then I had to create another account just for the forums, for which the activation was sent to the spam box unlike the first one.
avsrule247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008   #2
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Nice find, I haven't seen some of those yet.
Old 01-27-2008   #3
avsrule247
Newbie Member

avsrule247 is an unknown quantity at this point
That is because they are new... hence why the thread is called "New screenshots"
avsrule247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008   #4
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Excellent find. I havent seen some of these yet. +rep

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008   #5
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsrule247 View Post
That is because they are new... hence why the thread is called "New screenshots"
Not true, most of us have seen most of them before. only a few are new.
Old 01-27-2008   #6
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Haven't seen the first three before, nice find. Loving the lighting in the second shot.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008   #7
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Nice find, the first three are new. You go deep searching dont you.
Old 01-27-2008   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Can anyone get High Resolution versions of these? If so I'll add them to the front page and give you credit.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008   #9
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
very nice find

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008   #10
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
nice find

Here they are:

Last edited by Himuro; 01-27-2008 at 07:16 PM..
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008   #11
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Thanks for the info! I decided to go into the Flash file and see if the high-res were hidden in there...to no avail! These will just have to do for now
Old 01-27-2008   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsrule247 View Post
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....&type=category

I found these 10 minutes ago and I was gonna post them, just like I did at the other sites but I gotta say, it is pretty fucking ridiculous that I signed up at the main site, then I had to create another account just for the forums, for which the activation was sent to the spam box unlike the first one.
Nice find, and thanks for informing.

We apologize for that issue. Registering through the site will create an edgeid for edgenetwork, which our forums no longer run off of, so is basically useless unless you want to post comments on news posts. You are not required to register for both an edgeid and GTAGaming forums account. Soon enough when we launch GTAGaming v3, the site and forums will both use the forums database, so this issue will not arise again.
Old 01-27-2008   #13
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
Got to it before me. lol
Great screens though, I like the screenshot of Niko walking by the staircase the most.
Old 01-27-2008   #14
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Great find! The lighting looks so gorgeous in the second one.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #15
Oxymoron
jou ma se poes

Oxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura about
Nice find man, and welcome to the forums.
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote