Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2008   #31
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It'll be on the 29th Everywhere, depending on some stores it could be earlier, UK stores will be doing a Midnight Launch so that cuts off 9 hours waiting time (00:00 instead of 09:00).
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #32
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
A few hours are nothing compared to 3 months, this is going nowhere. Besides, it will be worth the wait (I guess, I'll be waiting a little longer since I don't own a ps3 nor an xbox360, and am not planning to buy one...). Well, we might also get a release date for PC on 29/4.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #33
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
So will we be getting the countdown again in the front page??
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #34
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
Very awesome. I ask for a weeks vacation. Monday off, get the game Tuesday...and i have 120 Hours of play time.
Old 01-24-2008   #35
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
YEY! Finally some clarity. Seems like I have 3 months to buy a PS3... Thanks ASIF!
Old 01-24-2008   #36
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

SA BMX 64 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking12 View Post
So will we be getting the countdown again in the front page??
maybe but till 29th april its 3 months
SA BMX 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #37
Mr. Kool
Newbie Member

Mr. Kool is an unknown quantity at this point
The day after my Birthday, sounds good!
Mr. Kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #38
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Oh no! I think I have finals the week it comes out! Oh well! That means SUMMER VACATION right afterwards.
Old 01-24-2008   #39
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
This is madness! THIS IS GTA IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoooHooo Baby we're getting fed with all these good ass GTA IV news. Life's good.
Old 01-24-2008   #40
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Can't wait

So what do you guys wana do till then, get high?
Old 01-24-2008   #41
Jonatron
Aversion to Movement

Jonatron is an unknown quantity at this point
Brilliant. All the sooner they'll confirm if there making a pc port. If they say 'No, we are rich enough thanks, we have finally payed off our debts to hypocrites and lawyers with awful perms' Then i shall have to sell myself on the internet, and that isnt good for the world. Give us PC Port!
100% in LCS and SA and now VCS. GTAIII-31%(Missions Complete). Vice City, that game is tricky, But so-so cool. - Story Complete, now i need to play it through again and get 100%. All Packages, Paramedic, Vigilante complete 'In The Begining' Hell yeah.
Jonatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #42
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton View Post
Can't wait
So what do you guys wana do till then, get high?
Sure; makes time fly by.
Old 01-24-2008   #43
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I'm going to hibernate until April 29th.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #44
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Great news, but my question is what exactly does worldwide on the 29th mean? Australia is a day ahead of US...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
So what time zone is this basically judged by? I would assume EST, but that would mean holding other time zones off from receiving it unti around 5:00 AM UK and 4 PM Australia, to keep it fair (before someone whines, I am aware it was previously unfair in the past when US received the games before elsewhere).
If they do some weird time delay thing like that then it would be wrong. If it doesn't come out on the 29th somewhere then it won't be a worldwide release on the 29th. Makes me wonder about Japan...
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #45
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:. View Post
At last it's been confirmed, nice find Asif, i'm glad that all the speculation will stop now.
Agreed, now that our IV Nemisis is dead ( not knowing ), an we know the day, ohh happy day at last , LoL. Now on to the real fun.