Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2008   #211
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

SA BMX 64 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Depends on how you are making approaches for those red rings. Watch this one.
I completed it on XBox but on PC is hard. And that video helps me a lot, thanks Asif
SA BMX 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #212
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA BMX 32 View Post
I completed it on XBox but on PC is hard. And that video helps me a lot, thanks Asif
If you still can't make it, you may upload your save file at this topic - I can do it for you.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #213
m4rcj3sus

m4rcj3sus is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks everyone i found it. very helpful.

now comes the hard part all the races i couldnt do before and the vigilante missions
m4rcj3sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #214
Jonatron
Aversion to Movement

Jonatron is an unknown quantity at this point
Assuming your already at the end of the story, or at least into Vas Venturas , then you should get a jet, Shammal or otherwise, take a good fly up over area 69, take a look at a vehicle map, then parachute down, aiming for a tank spawn, land, run away and back if theres not one there, then hop in, smash though the fence on the south side and park in your airbase Garage (opposed to the hangar). You can then do the missions. OR, if you like aircraft, goto Las Venturas, do 'Heli hell' , fly to Las venturas and get out of the heli, let the timer expire, then quit the menu, and do Vigalante with your new Hunter.
-Either Way, its easy.
Jonatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #215
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

SA BMX 64 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonatron View Post
Assuming your already at the end of the story, or at least into Vas Venturas , then you should get a jet, Shammal or otherwise, take a good fly up over area 69, take a look at a vehicle map, then parachute down, aiming for a tank spawn, land, run away and back if theres not one there, then hop in, smash though the fence on the south side and park in your airbase Garage (opposed to the hangar). You can then do the missions. OR, if you like aircraft, goto Las Venturas, do 'Heli hell' , fly to Las venturas and get out of the heli, let the timer expire, then quit the menu, and do Vigalante with your new Hunter.
-Either Way, its easy.
Well, with Hunter is more difficult since it's a helicopter.
Rhino is the best for do the Vigilante missions, since it haves missiles and resistance.
SA BMX 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #216
Jonatron
Aversion to Movement

Jonatron is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA BMX 32 View Post
Well, with Hunter is more difficult since it's a helicopter.

! if your a good flyer, its amazing, i got up to lv 40-60-ish with the hunter, great way to get loads of millions, got over 3mil from that, and considering how fun it is.
Jonatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #217
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I think the hunter is easy to use for the vigilant missions. The machine gun explodes cars in no time and its easier when you have to take out multiple targets.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #218
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Oh yeah, hunter is the fastest and easiest maneuvering chopper this game has, ideal one for vigilante missions.
Old 04-13-2008   #219
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I cheated to get halfway into the game... Have I no chance of getting 100% now?

Just looked at the harmful glitches guide, an oyster may disappear... But as long as that oyster doesn't disappear, Im fine, right?

Last edited by thenotsogoodtrickster; 04-13-2008 at 02:06 PM..
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #220
Asif
Moderator =)

As long you don't apply the riot cheat (this won't let you pass 'Madd Dogg'), you are fine.
Old 04-14-2008   #221
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
As long you don't apply the riot cheat (this won't let you pass 'Madd Dogg'), you are fine.
Cheers, thanks
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #222
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Question:
After 100% I still come back to mess a round with SA, today I've been tempted to shoot all the GF's (they are a pain ) calling all the time. Is there away to keep them from calling without shooting them dead ?

edit: I tried a "mission exploit" no calls, as of yet..perhaps they think CJ is busy is that an answer ?

Last edited by FG; 05-20-2009 at 10:14 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010   #223
jeanlee411
Newbie Member

jeanlee411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny C View Post
no the girlfriends dont count, or it would be on there, and if they do count (which they dont) sue me!

STICKY THIS?
wait what the hell is big smokes cash? and if you didnt do the yay courier are you saying we'd have to start all over?

Old 05-05-2010   #224
Master Mind
Newbie Member

Master Mind can only hope to improve
...You don't have to do the Yay Courier thing mini mission that are drugs or cash for or from Big Smoke...
Master Mind is offline   Reply With Quote