Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Smile GTA IV Trailer 2 in Vice City

Hello fellow GTA fans,I´m back with another installment of the GTA IV Recreation videos,this time moving down south to Vice City. I don´t consider this being as good as the ones in San Andreas, due to limitations, but still I had fun making it and I hope you like it. Check out my other remakes and stay tuned for more!

Watch the movie here!
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #2
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Nice one again, brotha. That couldn't go almost perfect as its SA counterpart, but I gotta appreciate your effort.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #3
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Nice one again, brotha. That couldn't go almost perfect as its SA counterpart, but I gotta appreciate your effort.
Thank you,I guess your right
Old 01-19-2008   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
You just never stop

Great job, I'll post this and your map on GTAG later today
Old 01-19-2008   #5
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
Nice how long did it take you!

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #6
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Good vid Brotha, how do you do this, you're good man.
Old 01-19-2008   #7
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

SA BMX 64 can only hope to improve
Again, very nice job, Brotha!!!
I loved it.
SA BMX 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #8
Guitar Slinger™
El Mariachi Loco!

Guitar Slinger™ is on a distinguished roadGuitar Slinger™ is on a distinguished roadGuitar Slinger™ is on a distinguished roadGuitar Slinger™ is on a distinguished road
Awesome! Nice shot of Ocean Drive Miami in the signature.
Old 01-19-2008   #9
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
You just never stop

Great job, I'll post this and your map on GTAG later today
Thank you guys!,and thanks Slim,very appreciated

to answer Rurouni´s question: I started to work on this 3 days before the 3rd GTA IV trailer came out,then I paused this and made the recreation of the 3rd IV trailer,then I started to work on this one again like a week ago and finished it yesterday

Last edited by Brotha; 01-19-2008 at 12:41 PM..
Old 01-19-2008   #10
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Great work Brotha, you got every scene perfectly synced
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #11
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:. View Post
Great work Brotha, you got every scene perfectly synced
Thanks and lol at the dead terrorist
Old 01-19-2008   #12
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Nice video Brotha, keep up the good work.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #13
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
Nice video Brotha, keep up the good work.
I´ll try
Old 01-21-2008   #14
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
I really liked it, good work, its better then your SA ones.
Old 01-21-2008   #15
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

SA BMX 64 can only hope to improve
His trailers are pretty good, too...
SA BMX 64 is offline   Reply With Quote