Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2008   #16
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton View Post
Same here, except tuesday I have new classes
Trying to not get off topic but my semester starts too.

Not to try to bring down your hopes I have experienced other times when a IGN writer was wrong. WAsn't very fun on the Smackdown boards that day.
Old 01-18-2008   #17
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by John JJ View Post

Not to try to bring down your hopes I have experienced other times when a IGN writer was wrong. WAsn't very fun on the Smackdown boards that day.
Sweet, good luck with a new semister

And Im depressed and clinicaly insane, low hope is given on everything I know
Old 01-18-2008   #18
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by John JJ View Post

He (Hilary Goldstein) can't be wrong or lying; after all, he is chief at IGN 360 section and he said it on a board where people pay to be there - they don't expect to hear something bogus.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008   #19
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Like I said I only heard of it once so it should happen.
Old 01-20-2008   #20
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
He's reiterated it on his blog:

So if he is screwing about, He's taking extremes to keep it going.

It also says something about a week dedicated to previews of "One of the most anticipated games of 2008", Sure it would be awesome if it were GTA IV, But I hope it's related to Fallout 3, Really want some news on that game.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008   #21
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
If he is pointing out at GTA IV as 'one of our most anticipated game of 2008', then wow! We would be getting two consecutive weeks of coverage on the game.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008   #22
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
If he is pointing out at GTA IV as 'one of our most anticipated game of 2008', then wow! We would be getting two consecutive weeks of coverage on the game.
It's certainly possible, But other games like DMC4, Fallout 3, Ninja Gaiden 2 etc could easily be "One of the most anticipated games of 2008" So. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Edit: If you lsiten to this podcast Hilary mentions how much GTA IV has changed and that we, The gamers, Do not realize how much the game has changed, It's around 19:05 if you want to listen, But he's adament that it's a very different game to SA.

Last edited by The_Patient; 01-20-2008 at 11:11 AM..
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote