Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2008   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN Preview Coming Soon

According to members of the IGN Insider club, an article writer there has said that the next GTA4 preview is coming on the 23rd of January, even saying "Saw many missions. Lots to talk about." Here is a screenshot someone took of the page...
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ntitled-11.jpg

NOT posted this on the front page because it isn't exactly official news just yet and he could just be posting bullshit, but keep your guard up on the 23rd anyway just in case.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008   #2
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Nice find Ash, one day earlier than I bet on. I am happy anyway.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #3
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
There's still no concrete evidence that it's coming, however, it seems like a reliable source. The guy that posted that obviously works for IGN, and I don't see why he would lie to customers (those who pay for IGN Insider).
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
True, but I'm still not 100% on this, say we do go ahead and post this on the front page "New Info Coming Jan 23rd", that date comes and there is nothing, isn't exactly going to go down well.
Old 01-18-2008   #5
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, but you aren't exactly staff so you shouldn't have to worry about it. Unless, of course, I missed something?

I'm feeling I should post this, there is just no solid source to back it up against.
Old 01-18-2008   #6
Ash_735

Thanks to Kodo, I'm like this websites Freelance News Poster Just saying, I'm not going to post it because I don't fully trust it, you can go ahead though.
Old 01-18-2008   #7
victim

I was going to post it before, yet there isn't any really source and I'm no fan of speculation, although I personally think it is correct news.
Old 01-18-2008   #8
Ash_735

Anyone here have an IGN Insiders subscription? Only thing we can do then is play the waiting game and be on the ball for the 23rd.
Old 01-18-2008   #9
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Awesome, More information was epxected soon anyways. I would say that's reliable info, He's the 360 Editor-In-Chief, That's the guy that wrote the Assassins Creed review
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #10
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
This more or less matches with the latest news post on gta4.net. I'm not sure where they got that info from but it seems this is quite likely now.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #11
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
I don't know why but i get a feeling this preview will have lots of rain? First thing that popped into my head lol

Well i don't really know alot about the poster but if they are known well and if he is a staff member, I know IGN is a trusted site with lots of good information. I would personally say this information is true but i don't advise putting this on the front page unless you find more of this sort of trusted information.
Old 01-18-2008   #12
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
It sounds like its going to be a great preview. Can't wait...

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #13
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Sweet. Monay I have off. Tuesday I get Burnout Paradise. Wednsday WE get new GTA info. Great week.
Old 01-18-2008   #14
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Everything always works out.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #15
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by John JJ View Post
Sweet. Monay I have off. Tuesday I get Burnout Paradise. Wednsday WE get new GTA info. Great week.
Same here, except tuesday I have new classes