Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2008   #31
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
I still don't know if it is true or not.
Old 01-06-2008   #32
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
if it made the front page, then it has a good chance of being true. or thats my opinion

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #33
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Still 50/50 with me, so I won't get my hopes up and hopefully Rockstar will give confirmation of a fourth trailer.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #34
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
The site is an online portal for the Games Aktuell magazine, this magazine had done pretty good coverage back in the past. So, I think the site is quite reliable.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #35
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
So it is looking like a real possibility that a fourth trailer will be released. Excellent.

Old 01-07-2008   #36
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I still won't believe it until we have proper citations from a named Rockstar employee, I refuse to get my hopes up.

Although I remember Games Aktuell news from a while back.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #37
Moooooooooooooo
Banned
Banned

Moooooooooooooo is an unknown quantity at this point
Dadadadada
Moooooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #38
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moooooooooooooo View Post
Dadadadada
You were already approached by a staff on the account of spamming the forums few hours ago, now you're getting an infraction point for this post. One more spam from you, you'll be banned.

Please be more constructive while you're posting from now on.

Last edited by Asif; 01-07-2008 at 03:23 AM..
Old 01-07-2008   #39
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
is this the first time R* has released 4 trailers? Hope the website gets updated as well.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #40
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I think so...
I was wondering: were there trailers for GTA1 and 2??
Old 01-07-2008   #41
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiM View Post
I think so...
No. At least none that I can remember.

Old 01-07-2008   #42
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
I hope they keep the gameplay out of the trailer this time too. I'm eager to get a totally fresh experience, like GTA 3, when playing this, so I really hope nothing gets revealed.

Still, this is great news. I'm getting really exited now, the game is not far away.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #43
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiM View Post
I think so...
GTA 2 had one, I've never seen any for GTA 1.

Old 01-07-2008   #44
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
GTA 2 had one, I've never seen any for GTA 1.
Thanks Asif
Old 01-07-2008   #45
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
The article appears to have been deleted so that might add some validity to the claim.