Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2007   #76
Petro
Hm?

Petro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful

MSN - fertro9543@hotmail.com
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007   #77
Charger
<.>

Charger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished road
I love it, but at some parts of the day, everything starts to look kinda grayish..
Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007   #78
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger View Post
I love it, but at some parts of the day, everything starts to look kinda grayish..
Try to keep the brightness at the 1st or 2nd bar, or zero.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007   #79
Charger
<.>

Charger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished road
Its been like that. Its mostly too gray, when it gets cloudy.
Old 01-10-2008   #80
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Yeah, so im not dead, haha. Ive actually still been tweaking this mod to make it perfect, as well as working on a few other mods that enhance the landscape of San Andreas. I figured id update this download file, since its nearly a year old.

Anyway, what ive done is I updated the ambient lighting to make it more natural looking. I used a reference to a color temperature chart, which tells me whatshade of each color is actual color of sunlight etc. Sunny days are less yellow. Cloudy days appear more "blue", like they very much do in real life. I toned down the brightness, so much of the landscape, vehicles, and peds arent over-saturated. Smog/haze as well as the general colors of the skyhave been tweaked so they blend in better with eachother, as well as the landscape under it. Another significant change is I made night a little bit brighter [but not by much, to keep the realism in balance.] due to popular demand. So try it out, and tell me what you think!

Download the new file either here, or in the main post of this thread.

PS: Im looking forward to GTA4's realistic shadows and lighting.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Weather Mod.zip (13.0 KB, 132 views)

Last edited by rcguy150; 01-10-2008 at 11:02 PM..
rcguy150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #81
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Thanks for the update rcguy, trying it out.

Old 01-11-2008   #82
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, tried it out,does seem more natural in areas. Good Work
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #83
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Awesome work, man! I added it to the file archive too after I saw Ash's news post. The smog looks MUCH more realistic, trust me Although I think the first 12:00PM shot of Grove Street looked better before the mod, it's a good compromise - the rest are way better
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008   #84
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Thanks rappo! Yeah, I used photo-realistic colors for the sky, including smog. We get smog up here in the Bay Area too, so ive had my references. The very smoggy days are actually based on a smokey sky from local wildfires in my area back in October. The sky was actually that orange during sunset, and i tried to make the sunset in-game appear as close as I could to that one in real life.
Old 01-12-2008   #85
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

SA BMX 64 can only hope to improve
Your mod is really cool, man!
SA BMX 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008   #86
Charger
<.>

Thanks for the Update
Old 01-28-2008   #87
Murcealogokid
Amateur Member

Murcealogokid is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, when i installed this my game kept on crashing at random spots, So i reinstalled the game just in case it was the other mods and it still crashes... I like this mod and am wondering if i could do something to fix it..?
Murcealogokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #88
Asif
Moderator =)

Its previous version (with a modded particle.txd) made my game crash also, try installing only with the timecyc.dat file.

Old 03-14-2008   #89
MasacruAlex
GTA san andreas is the best GTA
Newbie Member

MasacruAlex is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello , just found this mod.I am shocked.I will try it right away.Good job with it
MasacruAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #90
smstevenms
Do It For The Game
Newbie Member

smstevenms is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello new here, I joined yesterday but for the life in me I couldn't post anywhere.
This is an awsome mod, but I have no idea how I should "safely" install. Can't use SAMI, and the last bad file I installed with IMG 2.o tool (following instructions), I had to reinstall my game. Good I started with fresh game play.

While I'm asking, with SAMI, I installed a car mod that's a blisten police car and it replaces the the LosSantos police car. I tried looking for to un-install it but it's no-where to be found. I gave it a name but it's not there, I even installed it again using the same name, and then un-installed it, the first one is still in the game. It's slowing the game play. Can anyone help?
smstevenms is offline   Reply With Quote